What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

05 - Tattoo Year

Godz Illa

Coach
I've decided that when Saints win the grand final this year I'm going to get a tattoo. Preferably the Dragons logo with maybe "05" next to it. Gosh darn, that would look incredible. My questions are: does anyone have a tattoo(s), where did you get it done, and is my tattoo design idea feasible?

Thanks in advance.

fatshark

Bench
Put it under the crossed out 99' ,96',93',92 and 85' . better still just put a notch in your forehead for each year ya choke.

gregstar

Referee
fatshark said:
Put it under the crossed out 99' ,96',93',92 and 85' . better still just put a notch in your forehead for each year ya choke.
ahhh yes!
please tell us what a sharks supporter would have as a tattoo.

"AMCO"?

Dragonheart

Juniors
fatshark said:

Perhaps you could get a notch for each year your mob didn't make the GF.....oh hang on a minute.....I guess you'd need to be a conehead for that, so never mind.

drake

First Grade
I'm getting the dragon no matter what, but a GFwin would make even sweeter.

Southernsaint

Staff member
Anyway, Godz, back to your post.

There was a thread dedecated to Saints tattoos on the WORL forum. Most looked mightily impressive. Might take some digging to find, though...

Whereabouts on the body were you thinking of getting it??

drake

First Grade
There's a bloke at Warilla who has the St george shield emblem on his left upper arm.
Looks great.
Someone asked when he was going to add Illawarra on the bottom and he just sneered.

Nugby

Juniors
Yeah, I'm waiting until we win the permiership and then getting

Dragons.jpg

on my right shoulder. And I will get them to write Illawarra

Nugby

Juniors
Umm... I resized that to about one tenth of that size but it keeps ending up this way anyway. Can't imagine any complaints anyway.

C.P

Juniors
As a dogs supporter I would say that "15" may be a better bet than "05" but thats just me :lol:
Anyway....
My best mate got the St George emblem tattooed on his upper bicep about 97/98 i think it was, when the merge happened i asked him if he was going to get Illawarra added as well :lol: but he wasnt keen on that for some reason. It looks pretty cool considering it IS a dragons emblem ;-) I'll try and get a pic of it in the next few days and post it here for you boys.

SHD

Juniors
The grey version of the emblem on my left pectoral...yellow fades and discolours.

Dragons2005

Juniors
I was thinking of getting two halves of the shark’s emblem on each Butt cheek so when I hang a moon it reveals the Shire ;-)

drake

First Grade
Melon is an important business man. He does not get tats. He's too busy doing big business in corporate boxes at Aussie Stadium.

There are a lot of things Melon doesn't get.

Humour is one of them.

Red Bear

Referee
Dragons2005 said:
I was thinking of getting two halves of the shark’s emblem on each Butt cheek so when I hang a moon it reveals the Shire ;-)
You could hang a sh*t straight through the sharks evrey day!

Godz Illa

Coach
Southernsaint said:
Whereabouts on the body were you thinking of getting it??
My first thought is - wherever is the least vulnerable to pain or discomfort. But a tattoo is there for its aesthetic value, so it needs to be somewhere visible. I'm thinking on the chest maybe. Over the heart - very symbolic.
I spotted a decent-looking tattoo parlour on Elizabeth St, on the Surry Hills/City border. Might make an appointment.

Southernsaint

Staff member
Godz Illa said:
My first thought is - wherever is the least vulnerable to pain or discomfort. But a tattoo is there for its aesthetic value, so it needs to be somewhere visible. I'm thinking on the chest maybe. Over the heart - very symbolic.
I spotted a decent-looking tattoo parlour on Elizabeth St, on the Surry Hills/City border. Might make an appointment.

The Illustrated man?? Near the Golf shop??