What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

08/09 :: R1 :: Jets 1 Mariners 1 @ EAS

Round 1 Result :: Jets vs Mariners

• Newcastle Jets

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Central Coast Mariners

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jobdog

Live Update Team
NEWCCMhalr1-ver2.jpg

NEWCASTLE JETS
1. Ante Covic (gk), 2. Adam Griffiths, 7. Kaz Patafta, 8. Matt Thompson, 9. Joel Griffiths, 10. Jin-Hyung Song, 11. Tarek Elrich, 12. Jobe Wheelhouse, 13. Adam D'Apuzzo, 15. Jason Hoffman, 16. Ben Kantarovski, 17. Antun Kovacic, 18. Noel Spencer, 20. Ben Kennedy(gk), 23.Edmundo Zura.

CENTRAL COAST MARINERS
4. Pedj Bojic, 5. Bradley Porter, 6. David D'Apuzzo, 7. John Hutchinson, 8. Dean Heffernan, 9. Nik Mrdja, 10. Adrian Caceres, 13. Paul O'Grady, 15. Andrew Clark, 17. Matthew Osman, 18. Alex Wilkinson, 19. Matt Simon, 20. Danny Vukovic (gk), 21. Ahmad Elrich, 22. Sasho Petrovski, 30. Andrew Redmayne (gk).

Referee Matthew Breeze​

Last edited:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:lol:

Fancy a Jets fan calling us Scum :lol:

Misanthrope

Staff member
I generally hate the Mariners, but I'll be cheering them on whenever they're not playing us and as long as Bosnich is between the sticks. I've always been a fan of him.

Knightmare

Coach
No. They're ready to see the same shirtless, alcohol fuelled bravado from the Squadron before the match, and then hear (and see) absolutely nothing from Jets fans after the Mariners get ahead on the scoreboard. :D

NK Arsenal

Juniors
What kind of tifo do you guys have ready? More swimming carnival streamers? :lol:

When was the just time the CCM won at EAS? The minor semi in 05-06?

Bring it on merkins :)

Knightmare

Coach
Don't know about streamers, but flags and plenty of banners that won't just come out before the match kicks off and then never get seen again. Rumour has it the big Mariners banner may be making a return.