What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

08 :: GFQ1 Fri :: Sharks 0 Storm 28 @ SFS (CRO eliminated)

Grand Finalist #1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
To be fair I don't think Cronulla were a 0-point team last night... Melbourne were just clinical and did it easy.

I think something like 28-6 or 34-6 would've given more credence to the fact that Cronulla did have a go, but just lacked the penetration. Kimmorley was terrible and I hope he doesn't bring last night's form to Homebush next year :x

BWNB

First Grade
To be fair I don't think Cronulla were a 0-point team last night... Melbourne were just clinical and did it easy.

I think something like 28-6 or 34-6 would've given more credence to the fact that Cronulla did have a go, but just lacked the penetration. Kimmorley was terrible and I hope he doesn't bring last night's form to Homebush next year :x

For Kimmorley to excel he needs a good number 6 so he isnt touching the ball in every play. BTW who is the 6 next year?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Ben Barba, Ben Roberts, Daniel Holdsworth or hopefully none of the above.

Not sure where we'll be at.

salvy71

Juniors
wasnt ross off the bench? langy was clintons partner. and the point was that ross isnt a penrith junior, and im sure he's not, hes a queenslander and was at the dragons before penrith.

Yep true - I forgot that Lang was in the starting line up and Ross was on the bench ...either way that was a great team , and a great grand final victory .

wow

i just read all that from start to finish.

im pretty sure the kimmroley hate was completely vindicated. he was terrible. you see what we were saying about seymour being the guy?

Gallen was injured in the game but was crap. covell was crap. douglas was crap.

that gap cronk ran through was huge. gallen rushed out. green stood still.

should have played greg bird. at least he would have got in the way.

and yes. the fans didnt deserve that.

that effort was the most disgusting ive ever witnessed as a fan. i dont think i can look at the likes of ross, covell and gallen in the same way after that game.

Misi punching quinn was the lone high point. he made mistakes, but atleast he had a go.

God-King Dean

Immortal
IMO Sharks have to win a premiership within the next 2 years with Barrett in the halves. Otherwise it's gonna be another wait til they are a force again.