What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

08 :: R1 MNF :: Storm 32 Warriors 18 @ Telstra Dome

Storm v Warriors - Round 1 Result

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

melbourne_belle

Juniors
If we were reading the same article Dallas never said that lotti, was just some headline the reporter made up to spruce up his/her story

Noa

First Grade
melbournes temperatures from Thursday to Game day. 38 ,39, 32, 36, 36.

Mwahahahahahahaha Townsville all over again.

Edited to add another ha

lotti

Bench
and we know what happened there, I do hope there's air con in the Warriors dressing room.

shiznit

Coach
lotti said:
and we know what happened there, I do hope there's air con in the Warriors dressing room.
its a night game in the dome isnt it... the fact its at night will make it alot cooler than in townsville last year... then factor in that the dome is actually climtae controlled i dont think its going to be the same as townsville....

Ice777

Bench
shiznit said:
its a night game in the dome isnt it... the fact its at night will make it alot cooler than in townsville last year... then factor in that the dome is actually climtae controlled i dont think its going to be the same as townsville....

Not necessarily, it was still 33 here at 9pm last night. If it's a hot day and a cool change doesn't come through at night it tends to stay pretty hot here well into the night. It's going to be 36 on Monday so come game time if there's no change due which at this stage there isn't then expect it to be very warm.

I'm haven't heard if they're having the roof open or not but even if it's shut i don't think the temp will go down dramatically. I know there's fireworks planned for pre game entertainment so the roof might be open.

ozbash

Referee
auckland summer has been consistently warmer than melb this year and both teams have to play in the heat.

Billythekid

First Grade
Really looking forward to this one. I know it's only the first game of the season but im expecting a high quality game.

Apey

Staff member
Have 8 players in my fantasy team from this game (no idea why).. it better be a goodun' :fist:

lotti

Bench
ozbash said:
auckland summer has been consistently warmer than melb this year and both teams have to play in the heat.
What you've had a week of it being over 30, needing the air con when you should be getting out the doona, putting the heater on?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Who the fugg ever gets their doona out in March?

FMD, the person who allowed you access to a keyboard should be shot.

flamin

Juniors
Apey said:
Have 8 players in my fantasy team from this game (no idea why).. it better be a goodun'

lol same. I have 8 Melbourne players so I'm hanging out for a Storm win.

Latest posts