What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

08 :: R1 Sun :: Tigers 24 Dragons 16 @ SFS

Tigers v Dragons - Round 1 Result

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Blake

Juniors
Get a mod to change the title then.

Something like this: "Bad bad bad news for the Tigers. Guess who is injured - again..."

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Gasnier brilliant try, but from the kickoff, Morris has fumbled :lol:

Tigers attack now.

Trentski

Juniors
gong_eagle said:
thanks idiot, was waiting for 4pm to watch it, And I know people will say what are you doing on the net then , but we do have a spoiler section don't we

Read the top of the page !!

Game Day Spoilers For discussion on NRL matches as they are being played - forum may contain spoilers

Learn to read

Dutchy

Immortal
Trentski said:
Read the top of the page !!

Game Day Spoilers For discussion on NRL matches as they are being played - forum may contain spoilers

Learn to read

Dickhead. He originally posted a thread in the NRL forum and It got moved here by a moderator.

Mr Saab

Referee
JS said:
Dickhead. He originally posted a thread in the NRL forum and It got moved here by a moderator.

Blake created a thread in the NRL section and it was moved to here.

Dutchy

Immortal
Yes I know. I was first to post in it and told him to have spoiler in the thread title.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Dragons looking a little better now... this could get interesting if the Tigpies fall off the pace further...

Latest posts