What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

08 :: R10 Sat :: Dragons 36 Storm 12 @ ANZ

Round 10 Result :: Dragons v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ice777

Bench
Boo fricken hoo, Storm aren't the only team without Origin players this week, build a bridge.

If Robbie can stay fit then you might even have an origin player yourself next year :sarcasm:

As for the game, the boys are going ok though it would've been nice to be a little closer at the half. We're not too far behind to win it but it'll be one hell of an effort to do so given the little possession we've had.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Dragons handed a win by the NRL draw. Bet they'd never beat the proper storm team. Storm should've had a bye, can't for the life of me understand why this round is a full round when surely it could've been a round with byes for the likes of storm etc who makes the f**king draw seriously

LOL says the supporter of about a thooousand teams :lol:

pantherz9103

First Grade
So... you'd prefer a team without rep players ?

Teams would kill to have the players Melbourne have, & you're complaining.

Its not exactly unreasonable to point out that the week before origin could have been a reduced round instead of a full round. Common sense might have prevailed I would've thought. I think its great seeing the storm players rewarded as they deserve it, but the draw could've had reduced rounds before origin so teams wouldn't basically forfeit competition points with greatly weakened teams.

Its not exactly unreasonable to point out that the week before origin could have been a reduced round instead of a full round. Common sense might have prevailed I would've thought. I think its great seeing the storm players rewarded as they deserve it, but the draw could've had reduced rounds before origin so teams wouldn't basically forfeit competition points with greatly weakened teams.

they'll get a bye before another origin game.

pantherz9103

First Grade
LOL says the supporter of about a thooousand teams :lol:

You can't tell me I don't have a point. The draw could've been done more fairly. I guess there's no point in complaining as it won't change anything. Just frustrates me because even I a punter can see it while the NRL can't.

P.S. I support Penrith and have a soft spot for Melbourne as I was born there and have family there. I don't think that's unreasonable. Give it a rest ok.

You can't tell me I don't have a point. The draw could've been done more fairly. I guess there's no point in complaining as it won't change anything. Just frustrates me because even I a punter can see it while the NRL can't.

P.S. I support Penrith and have a soft spot for Melbourne as I was born there and have family there. I don't think that's unreasonable. Give it a rest ok.

Fairly? do you think it'd be fair if some teams got their draw custom made by the NRL while others didn't? Storm were always going to play at least 1 game without their origin players, just like every other club.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Fairly? do you think it'd be fair if some teams got their draw custom made by the NRL while others didn't? Storm were always going to play at least 1 game without their origin players, just like every other club.

The point I'm trying to make is why has there already been 3 reduced rounds with byes where all players were available, yet a full round with origin players unavailable. You'd think it would be more ideal to have reduced rounds before each origin match. Just doesn't make sense to me. Its not all about Melbourne, broncos also had to deal with it. Credit to the Roosters for their great win last night without 4 forwards even though I'm not a rooster fan at all.