What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

08 :: R15 Sun :: Warriors 14 Sea Eagles 20 @ Mt Smart

Round 15 Result :: Warriors v Sea Eagles

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
1 Lance Hohaia, 2 Aidan Kirk, 3 Brent Tate, 4 Jerome Ropati, 5 Manu Vatuvei, 6 Michael Witt, 7 Nathan Fien
8 Ruben Wiki, 9 Ian Henderson, 10 Steve Price, 11 Simon Mannering, 12 Logan Swann, 13 Micheal Luck

Int - 14 Evarn Tuimavave, 15 Sam Rapira, 16 Epahalame Lauaki, 17 Ben Mautalino
Reserves - 18 Grant Rovelli​

Witty named to return :crazy:

Timmah

Staff member
LOL @ Manly - Lyon @ Five eighth

1 Brett Stewart, 2 Michael Robertson, 3 Steve Bell, 4 Steve Matai, 5 David Williams, 6 Jamie Lyon, 7 Matt Orford (c)
8 Brent Kite, 9 Matt Ballin, 10 Josh Perry, 11 Anthony Watmough, 12 Glenn Stewart, 13 Luke Williamson

Interchange: 14 Heath L'Estrange, 15 Glenn Hall, 16 Mark Bryant, 17 Steve Menzies
Reserves: 18 Vic Mauro, 19 Adam Cuthbertson​

Garts

Bench
LOL @ Manly - Lyon @ Five eighth

1 Brett Stewart, 2 Michael Robertson, 3 Steve Bell, 4 Steve Matai, 5 David Williams, 6 Jamie Lyon, 7 Matt Orford (c)
8 Brent Kite, 9 Matt Ballin, 10 Josh Perry, 11 Anthony Watmough, 12 Glenn Stewart, 13 Luke Williamson​

Interchange: 14 Heath L'Estrange, 15 Glenn Hall, 16 Mark Bryant, 17 Steve Menzies

Reserves: 18 Vic Mauro, 19 Adam Cuthbertson​

I am laughing :lol: We are in 1st

Lyon may not be a 5/8 but we do not have many other options, also during the games he spents quite a bit of time in the centres.

Garts

Bench
Just noticed, why the f**k is Cuthbo 19th man. Surely it is Des just mucking around and somone like Bryant or Hall will drop out of the 17.

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
lol. I wouldn't get that excited that still doesn't mean we're winning ;) Just means there's one less person to muck up *coughs* *coughs* that means Mr. Fien too just quietly. What it means thou at least we're a little more secure points wise thanks to Witty!

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Just noticed, why the f**k is Cuthbo 19th man. Surely it is Des just mucking around and somone like Bryant or Hall will drop out of the 17.

No dramas there, just the same as Heath was named in 18 for the majority of the start of the year. Mauro and Hall will most probably go

I don't mind people LOL @ Lyon @ 6, his last 3-4 efforts there have been very good, so i am fully comfortable with it

AliN

Live Update Team
lol. I wouldn't get that excited that still doesn't mean we're winning ;) Just means there's one less person to muck up *coughs* *coughs* that means Mr. Fien too just quietly. What it means thou at least we're a little more secure points wise thanks to Witty!

Spinny it's usually me who says we'll suck, not you?? :shock:
Have faith girl!!

hitman82

Bench
Ravs not playing is interesting, but can Fien really do much better?
With Witty providing valuable support in the playmaking stakes, let's hope so.
We really need our forwards (aside from Lord Price) to step the f*ck up.
I'd be surprised if we won, but you never know.

MSIH

Bench
Are you for real?

You've given up on the Warriors and chose to support Souths instead? Piss take for sure, and I've walked straight into it.

Timmah

Staff member
LATE MAIL

nzw-main.jpg

Expected to be as named.​

man-alt.jpg

Des Hasler is still undecided about the make-up of his bench to face the Warriors on Sunday. The Sea Eagles are likely to leave today with the 19 players chosen.​

eels_fan_01

Bench
I'll be pissed if Warriors win, i hardly take Manly and ive taken Warriors at every home game this year besides agaisnt the Roosters and this one.

Rovelli

Bench
Last chance saloon really for the Warriors.

There's no way back in 2008 without a win here.

That said, Manly are a great team, and they have had the wood on us recently.

Manly should be too good, but stranger things have happened.

Latest posts