What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

08 :: R16 Sun :: Tigers 26 Warriors 28 @ Leichhardt

Round 16 Result :: Tigers v Warriors

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Seems a pretty good indication that Witt is on the outer in a big way

Fien only gets 1 shot at 7 which is a bit strange, and to me suggests that Moon/Rovelli is etched in for next season

wittyfan

Referee
Yep i see the same, Tigers 30+ or a close Warriors win

That TC match was a beauty, and i have been really looking forward to the main one.

Rovelli confirmed to start and Witt to the bench. Witt should either start or not be there imo. Very strange call from Ivan

Dramas behind the scenes?

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Actually it also does shed new light on the week he spent at the Vulcans when he was probably fit enough for NRL.

I'm not a big Witt fan but it has me baffled. His form is no worse than it was when they gave him the contract extension

Am still trying to figure out what value he has off the bench, because he only plays in the halves. All i can see that is viable is that Henderson would be subbed off and Fien into hooker. You would think that you would want continuity in the halves thoughout the match though, considering how bad the 5th tackle options have been. Or he is insurance on the bench incase Rovelli has another shocker

Off to watch the match now, hoping for some good attacking footy

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Forward pass for your life. Fai's in, 10-0. Hohaia's sprayed the conversion wide.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
I don't care how forward that pass was, i've got a lazy $10 on the Warriors at $4.40.

Latest posts