What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

08 :: R19 MNF :: Storm 26 Dragons 0 @ Olympic

Round 19 Result :: Storm v Dragons

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hoggy

Bench
Felt like it was 1982 watching old faded St.George jumpers go around, biff everywhere, someone get sent off for a scrum infringement, and pissing down rain.

Great stuff.

This Year?

Immortal
Thank you Badger for ruining a good old grudge match. The Storm were always going to be too good, but it became a non contest after Ryles was sent off. The Dragons cracked under added pressure and the Storm capitalised.
It will be a huge achievement for the Storm if they can get the minor premiership after being heavily involved in origin.
I was disappointed the Dragons couldn't put any points on and some may think the wheels have fallen off. I really hope they get it together now with Brown and co leaving at the end of the season. Every game now is important to the Dragons.

As for the fights and the send off...
http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,24056396-23214,00.html

Hutty1986

Immortal
That's the softest, most f*cking disgusting decision I've ever seen from a little turd trying to look like a "big man". Gifted the Storm the 2 points on the spot and ruined the game. 26-0 isn't that bad in the circumstances, the match was an abhorration and I'm extremely proud of the first half effort especially.

And great to see the Storm/Panthers/a thousand other teams fan pantherz78947865786548975489899 put in his two cents. Typically brilliant commentary!

Thank you Badger for ruining a good old grudge match. The Storm were always going to be too good, but it became a non contest after Ryles was sent off. The Dragons cracked under added pressure and the Storm capitalised.
It will be a huge achievement for the Storm if they can get the minor premiership after being heavily involved in origin.
I was disappointed the Dragons couldn't put any points on and some may think the wheels have fallen off. I really hope they get it together now with Brown and co leaving at the end of the season. Every game now is important to the Dragons.

As for the fights and the send off...
http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,24056396-23214,00.html

Gotta agree...the Ryles send off was pathetic.

Soward got targeted the whole game by the Storm forwards and this won the match.

Even if Ryles stayed on...the Storm boys had it in the forwards as the game went on but it was pretty frustrating to see the ref ignoring slow plays and holding down in the tackle.

As for the media jumping on the stupid grapple bandwagon again...the dodgy tackles were going both ways in this match IMO.

Latest posts