What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

08 :: R19 MNF :: Storm 26 Dragons 0 @ Olympic

Round 19 Result :: Storm v Dragons

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bazal

Post Whore
Dean, Dean, Dean....it's no good quoting your victory over Penny to a Storm fan, you should know that

Patorick

Staff member
Gus has just been making French and Rugby jokes whenever Gasnier toches the ball.

Wee wee masueir?

That sort of thing.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Dean, Dean, Dean....it's no good quoting your victory over Penny to a Storm fan, you should know that

He got the score wrong ffs.

Storm is a good team to watch but I don't support them, just like them better than most non penrith teams. I've never been to a Storm game before. Panther fan for 20 years, always have been. Don't know why its so hard for ppl to register.

Bazal

Post Whore
:lol: I hate Gaz, but that was a fair call...he loses the ball questionably, ref calls knock on, Gaz goes "Ah...mate, just get ONE right, please..."

Apey

Staff member
thank f**k I took Ryles out of my fantasy team... that would have been - 20

Calixte

First Grade
Ryles should have been sent off for stupidity.

Tried to push the ref and was caught out. Nice bluff. :lol:

f**king moron.

Calixte

First Grade
Hodges and Inglis so far in front of Cooper and Gasnier as a centre pairing the latter would need a fleet of taxis to catch up...

Last edited: