What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

08 :: R19 MNF :: Storm 26 Dragons 0 @ Olympic

Round 19 Result :: Storm v Dragons

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hoggy

Bench
The dragons should win , 1 bellamy has no game plans he relies on luck and the players to win games. 2- All what the dragons have to do is follow the game plans and they will win easily, i got a feeling the dragons will win comfortably.

:lol::lol::lol:

thommo4pm

Coach
Dragons by 14-18.
I have a really good feeling about this game, and I don't know why that is.
I think we are going to go down there and beat them.

Storm will not let this one slip...they should dominate this quite easily in the forwards and will take it to Gasneur and Cooper.

thommo4pm

Coach
You can take Gasnier all you want.
I don't care what happens to him anymore.
If my beloved Saints win and Inglis makes Gasnier look like an idiot again then I'll be more then happy.

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
LOL right. I'll believe it when I see. Time for this bunch to lose at home, its getting piss-ass boring to even go. Come on, have a change!

And feck its a monday, I hate monday night football

Ice777

Bench
LOL right. I'll believe it when I see. Time for this bunch to lose at home, its getting piss-ass boring to even go. Come on, have a change!

Here's a thought, don't f**king go if it's so "piss ass" boring. All you do is bitch and moan about the Storm week after week so it's got me stuffed why you even go in the first place. I mean who the hell spends their hard earned going to see a team they obviously hate and find boring? You couldn't possibly be the full quid surely.

Storm by 8.

Hoggy

Bench

And feck its a monday, I hate monday night football

You know you don't have to go don't you? I think the majority of posters on here don't want you to go.

In conclusion, don't go.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Dragons haven't beaten a full strength Melbourne team since 2004 and haven't beaten Melbourne in Melbourne since 1999. Hard to see that changing this week. Dragons don't usually lose by 13+ this season so Melbourne by 12 points.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Ref has been announced as wearing Yellow... I get the feeling like last year that the Dragons will once again wear the red alternate strip.

dragondad

First Grade
Won't be wearing the red Timmah.

Doust sent out a sheet to all members in the mail earlier back in the season which had the games that we would be wearing it.

This was not one of them.

Hutty1986

Immortal
We traditionally struggle against Melbourne, but if there's an attitude re-adjustment, we're a big chance in this game. Ryles and Poore really need to stand up if our backline is going to get a chance to prove itself against such quality opposition

Latest posts