What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

08 :: R2 Sat :: Panthers 16 Raiders 20 @ CUA

Round 2 Result - Panthers v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GC_Gladiator

Juniors
Are you kidding... forward passes out of dummy half. His the worst starting hooker in the league... i cant think of anyone worse.

Big Mick

Referee
Tighe loses it again.

geez we are f'ing useless...i'm sick of this pathetic mob.

Get it together you pricks.

bileduct

Coach
Dead set that is the worst game of footy I've witnessed in an age.

Panthers were f**king terrible, and the Raiders weren't much better.

Penrith were horrible in the second half...once again not direction from Sammut and Pritchard putting in little grubbers is a sign of poor structure.

Rooney looks out of form and the likes of Frank Puletus and Woolnough add no value.

azza

Juniors
Penrith showing why Elliott is such an awesome coach.

Battle of the wooden spooners today IMO, the quality of the game confirmed it. At least Canberra showed some heart. Penrith have got nothing.

Timbo

Staff member
Good effort from us - Whole second half was minus our best strike weapon (Zillman) and our best forward (Logan).

GC_Gladiator

Juniors
I dont think Elliot is a great coach- but the players have to wear the blame for that. I cant believe these guys are first graders, surely they learnt how to catch years ago.

skeepe

Immortal
Gutsy win there. Pretty ugly, but an away win is an away win. I expect us to perform much better at home next week.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Why oh why do I waste 80 minutes of my life per week watching such a hopeless team? :?

Looks like another season of Storm wins boosting my spirits :roll:

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
That game probably won't go down in the annals of great rugby league games.

We aren't going well at the moment, but if we can't beat this Penrith outfit next week we may as well thrown it in.

Well done to Canberra on the win.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Raiders did well tonight. They were poor but we were bloody terrible. They did well to win without 2 interchanges. I'd rather support the Raiders if I was choosing a team from these two as a neutral, atleast they seem to care.

Sammut struggled at times but atleast he showed some energy and had a fair try disallowed. Petero again solid. Apart from that they're disgraces to the shirt.

Big Mick

Referee
Well...Raiders deserve that wholeheartedly...too much guys.

Carney summed it up

"If we do that against a good side...we'll get beaten"

I agree with Andrew Moore..."how long will they persist with Tony Puletua and Frank Pritchard...both offer nothing any more...both sit there and do nothing"...cannot agree more.

Panther fans should show their frustration with their feet.

Noone should turn up to the next game with a protest:

"If the Players do not want to turn up and play with heart, why should we turn up with passion for them"

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Canberra can ask themselves we looked awful in attack but how did we still win? Penrith made too many mistakes.

I was impressed with Sammut and at times the Panthers looked dangerous when they held onto the ball.

Pretty sh*t performance to start Super Saturday.

Big Mick © said:
Well...Raiders deserve that wholeheartedly...too much guys.

Carney summed it up

"If we do that against a good side...we'll get beaten"

I agree with Andrew Moore..."how long will they persist with Tony Puletua and Frank Pritchard...both offer nothing any more...both sit there and do nothing"...cannot agree more.

Panther fans should show their frustration with their feet.

Noone should turn up to the next game with a protest:

"If the Players do not want to turn up and play with heart, why should we turn up with passion for them"

no fans turned up tonight , so i cant see it being much different.

Latest posts