What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

08 :: R21 Fri :: Sea Eagles 30 Panthers 10 @ Brookvale

Round 21 Result :: Sea Eagles v Panthers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Caged Panther

First Grade
You can't blame the ref for the scorline. Sure he's made some flat out ridiculous calls but Penriths defense has been f**king horrible.

Panthers need to score in the first five to ten minutes to have a hope.

f**k!

Yeah we've opened up like sydney heads a few times but take away two tries that I think came immediately after very dodgy decisions and game is a hell of alot closer than us having score first in the 2nd half to be any hope.

Apey

Staff member
I could have come first in foxsports fantasy league last week if f**king Glenn Stewart played, he better keep up the form in this game to make it up to me :fist:

pantherz9103

First Grade
Even if we make the 8, I doubt we could win a game. Roosters, Broncos and Manly have had no trouble with us and we're yet to the play the Storm (shudders). Really missing Pritchard's influence.

OVP

Coach
Even if we make the 8, I doubt we could win a game. Roosters, Broncos and Manly have had no trouble with us and we're yet to the play the Storm (shudders). Really missing Pritchard's influence.

Greg Alexander let it slip tonight on 2ue that Pritchard, and i quote, "could have played but didnt". Read into that what you will.

pantherz9103

First Grade
atleast we haven't turned it up big time in the 2nd half. Need some confidence going into big game at Canberra next week.