What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

08 :: R21 Sat :: Sharks 13 Dragons 12 @ Toyota

Round 21 Result :: Sharks v Dragons

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dragon

Coach
Well played Sharks, fully deserved.

Remind me why the hell i support this bunch of f*cktards again?

Good luck in the finals, sure as sh*t my team doesn't deserve to be there.

Frailty

First Grade
I think it is safe to say that neither Sharks or Dragons will feature much in the finals.

nadine

Juniors
Yet again the sideline official causes a downfall for the Dragons. *sigh* Good win to the Sharks, Dragons tried their guts out to no avail. Bad night for major injuries too.

Southernsaint

Staff member
Well played Sharks, fully deserved.

Remind me why the hell i support this bunch of f*cktards again?

Good luck in the finals, sure as sh*t my team doesn't deserve to be there.

A bit harsh, mate.

We had a 2 man bench, were playing away and got hammered in the penalty count...

Mr Saab

Referee
Credit to the sharks for coming back, but shyte they are a boring team to watch.
Dragons....blow games much?

God-King Dean

Immortal
13-12 = 1 point.

Penalty against Setu against Kimmorley = 2 points.

So unless my maths doesn't add up that was the end result. :)

We were down to 2 on the bench lucky not to be down to 1 since Josh stayed out there at the end.

Linesman didn't make us drop the ball or kick it out on the full.

Frailty

First Grade
13-12 = 1 point.

We were down to 2 on the bench lucky not to be down to 1 since Josh stayed out there at the end.

And what about the forward pass that no one could see that cost the sharks a try? Get over it, St George shouldn't have let the sharks get near them.

13-12 = 1 point.

sharks were robbed of a try

and setu was late he could of pulled out but didnt
even the commentators said he could of pulled out so i have no idea why t hey would side with the dragons

Dragon

Coach
Any Dragons fan crying foul over that is just too scared to face reality. And that is our team is plain pathetic at finishing a game off. WE handed it to them in the 2nd half, not the refs. For too long this club has done it, its almost like a fuc*in cancer. Im fed up tbh

nadine

Juniors
Linesman didn't make us drop the ball or kick it out on the full.
I understand that. That was our own undoing. And we paid for our mistakes by the two tries they piled on. I was emphasising the fact that the penalty didn't help the momentum and was the difference in the end by winning or losing by 1.
sharks were robbed of a try
The try that came off the penalty that shouldn't have been a penalty due to Gallen stripping the ball?
Actually the commentators said in the end when you looked at Setu it looked like he tried to stop but he fell over Kimmorley.

In the end the result stands, Sharks won (as I said previously good comeback by them yet again in a local derby), Dragons loss, Dragons will be relying on their results going their way (lucky for them Titans and Panthers both lost so they can't be fully jumped out of the 8).

Last edited:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Congrats Sharks. A good effort to come from behind.

Saints took the game to them and I reckon they really put in a great effort. Just a few too many silly mistakes in the second half.

45% possession, on the wrong end of an 8-2 penalty count (one which was a penalty goal), and working with a two man bench.

To only go down by a field goal under those circumstances shows plenty of G&D.

Latest posts