What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

08 :: R21 Sat :: Sharks 13 Dragons 12 @ Toyota

Round 21 Result :: Sharks v Dragons

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pantherz9103

First Grade
bad luck dragons, think they copped some rough calls. Having said that I tipped Sharks. What a joke that stripping rule is with the video referee, no consistency whatsoever. A shambles.

That video ref rule on the strip was a disgrace. How on earth can he not see it's Gallen who punched it out from his own teammates grasp.
Whilst it paid off through an inept video referee decision, surely that is one of the stupider plays you'll see. 99 times out of 100 that's a knock on caused by stupidity...

Anon

Bench
SS I disagree. As a Dragons fan I can assure you that that play, with either Harrigan or Clark as video refree against the Dragons, is a guaranteed penalty. Those cheating c#nts hate us with a passion. :(

BWNB

First Grade
Poor reffing both ways, I thought some Dragon player should have got 10 for a professional foul.

All the bad calls by the refs aside it was a hard tough entertaining game I felt. All the morons who say footy is only entertaining if heaps of tries are scored have no idea on the game. That game last night took me back to the good old days of league where the two sides are in a tactical and physical dual to the end. Well done both sides. That was REAL league

Latest posts