What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

08 :: R26 Fri :: Broncos 24 Knights 2 @ Suncorp

Round 26 Result :: Broncos v Knights

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rovelli

Bench
Hodges with his McKinnon-like impersonation...

Broncos denied the match-sealer through a forward pass.

Apey

Staff member
figures :roll:

where the f**k was slater's 10 last week?

Rovelli

Bench
Warriors Boyd by result. Darius in. 20-2 ktc.

Warriors get their chance for finals football.

Apey

Staff member
pretty depressing way to end the season. (barring an eels win)

Rovelli

Bench
Knowing the Warriors, we'll blow four clear-cut tries once again to lose. But opportunity knocks.

Apey

Staff member
we let 2 tries in while Simmo was off, bleh.

I think the Broncos would have comfortably won anyway but, once again, pretty f**king annoying.

Rovelli

Bench
78 min: PENALTY - Knights. Kemp found to be in an offside position after a knock on. Knights have a last chance to score in 2008

Is the live updater a Warrior fan? It's not me FYI.

coolumsharkie

Referee
we let 2 tries in while Simmo was off, bleh.

I think the Broncos would have comfortably won anyway but, once again, pretty f**king annoying.

Terrible inconsistencies in the rules this year, very hard to win up there let alone the Bronco's getting a leg up from the ref.

Anyway.

Apey

Staff member
I shouldn't be watching the game now it's on TV but that first penalty sucked too :fist:

salivor

First Grade
Those conditions were never going to suit the Knights the way they played the game. I'm just glad we made damn sure we used it to our advantage for once. Right up there as just about one of our best performances of the year with some of the sublime ball movement in greasy conditions, you can forgive a bit of the dropped ball.

Also has anyone ever seen a player take the field looking as sick as Hodges? He didn't play too badly though for a bloke who looked like he arrived at the match on a stretcher.