What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

08 :: R4 Fri :: Storm 28 Broncos 8 @ Olympic

Round 4 Result :: Storm v Broncos

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
the crowd was huge llike 13000 though there looks like there was probley only about 1000 seats left thats how pack it looked there

damn good when afl was on

I feel a lot better tonight...the Storm looked intense and urgent from kick off.

Jeff Lima deserves a lot of credit and is really underated..he is the definite leader of the pack outside of Cam Smith.

Quinn had a great game...really strong in defence and obviously finished well.

Lockyer played well in patches but Wallace was closed down and this is the key to nullifying the Broncos.

Juniors
am i the only one that saw the post match wrap with ennis laughing and winking as he was supposedly getting chicken winged? the camera's dont lie...

lotti

Bench
well we did have the purple and white flags up at OP, I'm blaming them for our loss against the Sharks.

lotti

Bench
nope, the Storm flags weren't up at OP so the ground's power over us wasn't there it was back last night.

Munky

Coach
Jeff Lima deserves a lot of credit and is really underated..he is the definite leader of the pack outside of Cam Smith.

Lima should have a Clive Churchill medal IMO.

Easily the best player in the GF last year, was a wrecking ball who gave the Storm momentum in every hitup.

Latest posts