What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

08 :: R4 Fri :: Storm 28 Broncos 8 @ Olympic

Round 4 Result :: Storm v Broncos

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
LOL! Crap kick, but it was funny as. I guess he hasn't practiced much!

Pretty odinary defense on the flanks by Melbourne was crap and it was only because of cover defenders they didn't get burned as often as they could have.

Ice777

Bench
Pretty odinary defense on the flanks by Melbourne was crap and it was only because of cover defenders they didn't get burned as often as they could have.

Well there's logic for you :lol:

Yep, it was pretty ordinary and crap defense holding the form team of the comp to only 8 points when they'd scored 104 points in their previous 3 games.

What the hell does it matter if it was cover defenders stopping the Bronco's from scoring? It's totally irrelevant who it was who stopped them or where they stopped them, the fact is that they did stop them and only let in 2 tries.

LOL at Inglis's bomb!

That was the funniest thing I have seen in a game in a long time !!!...all the Storm fans around me were p%ssing themselves.

He tends to take a massive swing like the gridiron punters...yes it goes bloody high but could go anywhere :lol:.

lotti

Bench
Cam was funny after the game, you know when they did the victory lap he got left behind so had to run to catch up with the rest of the team.

Bman26

Juniors
That was the funniest thing I have seen in a game in a long time !!!...all the Storm fans around me were p%ssing themselves.

He tends to take a massive swing like the gridiron punters...yes it goes bloody high but could go anywhere :lol:.

what happened with the bomb?

Latest posts