What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

08 :: R4 Sat :: Cowboys 38 Eels 14 @ Dairy Farmers

Round 4 Result :: Cowboys v Eels

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
This thread would be better turned into a beverage yak, fair dinkum we suck.

No amount of alcohol is going to change my mind, and no BS from people saying you don't win sh*t in April, may, june or July will heal me, we have won in all those months, yet we keep f**king up, no wonder I drink.

HevyDevy

Coach
I'm a Parramatta and a Liverpool fan so I'm thinking this won't be a night I look back on with fond memories ...

The Reds are actually looking okay though surprisingly despite Gerrard and Torres being rested

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Thank f**k for still having half a carton in the fridge, but i should be used to this sh*t by now. I should claim alchohol expenses on my tax cause i'm a Parra supporter.

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
Thank f**k for still having half a carton in the fridge, but i should be used to this sh*t by now. I should claim alchohol expenses on my tax cause i'm a Parra supporter.

Too true, the wife said today, you have beer left, I said "Parramatta are playing"

Garts

Bench
f**k you Parra, I changed my tip from the Cowboys to you spastics yesterday!!!! And to make things worse I think we have you next weekend.

Garts

Bench
Actually round 6 we have Parra, never like playing someone after they get put to the sword the week before.

Charlie124

First Grade
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank god! we needed that one for confidence more than anything.

sh*t refereeing both ways but parra certainly got the worst of it, thankfully though it didnt decide the game.

Massive game from Ash Graham, Anthony Watts, Carl Webb and Aaron Payne, really stood up tonight.

Shorty

Staff member
Awesome,over the moon - Finally a win lol.

Bad luck Parra,you'll bounce back.

lotti

Bench
nah I meant I had a correct tip and I'm sure Burns would've been taught all about the Manly/Parramatta rivalry when he was at Manly.

Shorty

Staff member
Burns was suspended for one week due to a dangerous tackle.
Watts scored a try though - Good little buy that one.