What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

08 :: R5 MNF :: Rabbitohs 10 Sharks 12 @ ANZ

Round 5 Result :: Rabbitohs v Sharks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dave Q

Coach
Anyone who doesnt fire ends up like Peachey.

Tough, but desperate times call for desperate measures.

This is our grand final, here, now.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
Hopefully the rain goes away. The wetter it is I think the more it brings Souths into the game. If its a fine night with a dry surface, it allows the Sharks to play there free flowing razzle dazzle type play. Unfortunately with the wet weather this might suit Souths. The Sharks will have to adapt their game.

NGR

Juniors
CRIPPLE FIGHT!!!!!

SM1082%7ECripple-Fight-Posters.jpg

...in attack.
hahaha thats a quality episode... walks into the church... CRIPPLE FIGHT

NGR

Juniors
Well he's talkin about GF's FFS!!

BTW NGR have you filled in your Souths membership yet?

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=196938
like i have stated before... the demographics of the south sydney district is on par and better than most other sydney districts.. if you want to base your argument on waterloo, then you could do that for every club in the NRL and find a sh1thole suburb...

but hey, whatever floats your boat...

coolumsharkie

Referee
like i have stated before... the demographics of the south sydney district is on par and better than most other sydney districts.. if you want to base your argument on waterloo, then you could do that for every club in the NRL and find a sh1thole suburb...

but hey, whatever floats your boat...

I could float an ocean liner on it.

Perhaps all the pre season chest beating and pride of the league chants is what makes it float also.

NGR

Juniors
I could float an ocean liner on it.

Perhaps all the pre season chest beating and pride of the league chants is what makes it float also.
what does that have to do with stereotyping south sydney supporters as poor, uneducated bums?

coolumsharkie

Referee
I dunno, have you looked in the crowd lately?

What suburb do you live in?

Does this stereotype hit a nerve with you?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Ooooh, big tough words. Bet you feel better now having said that.

EDIT - 18 Apr 2008:

MATCH ROUND-UP

cro-alt.jpg

Cronulla
TRIES
Greg Bird 13m
Luke Covell 32m
GOALS
Luke Covell 2/3

sou-main.jpg

South Sydney
TRIES
John Sutton 40m
Beau Champion 58m
GOALS
Nathan Merritt 1/2

CROWD 12,998
HALFTIME Sharks 12-6
PENALTIES Rabbitohs 8-4
SCRUMS Rabbitohs 8-5

POSITIVES

TACKLES SOU 320 -CRO 349
Top Tackler: Fraser Anderson (CRO) 53​

HIT-UPS SOU 73 - CRO 64
Most Hit-ups: Luke Stuart (SOU) 16​

LINE BREAKS SOU 3 - CRO 2
Most Line Breaks: Five players - 1 line break​

NEGATIVES

ERRORS SOU 14 - CRO 14
Most Errors: Brett Kearney (CRO) 4​

MISSED TACKLES SOU 29 - CRO 49
Most Tackled Missed: Brett Kimmorley (CRO) 9​

POSSESSION
SOU 54% - CRO 46%

COMPLETION RATES
SOU 77% - 33/43; CRO 68% - 27/40​

TOYOTA CUP RESULT SOUTH SYDNEY 30 CRONULLA 16

All stats courtesy of NRLStats.com

lotti

Bench
yes he/she does need to be reminded that the Heritage Round doesn't start until tomorrow.

The Dodger

First Grade
1. bunnies fans are the grubiest of them all, next to the dragqueens.

2. bunnies might win this one. their rev ups in the paper all week and the fact the players will want to make an effort for their poor coach who bagged himslef out in public.

3. stains fans shouldn't talk, their performances last few weeks are wooden spoon material.

4. i understand our attack isnt that great, but people forget to mention the three tries we scored on melbourne in ten minutes. or the try we scored against the titans, which was our only set of six on their line in the first half. or the fact that we scored when needed last week againsta the shiitty staiins. not saying that is anything to go by, but alot of teams have done worse this year.

seymour could be back as well which played a big part in the first couple of games.

5. i agree, big bad shark fans posts are pure quality. keep them coming.

im hoping for a thrashing by the sharks, but im predicting a low scoring game due to poor weather conditions, in which, it could be anyones game.

Latest posts