What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

08 :: R5 MNF :: Rabbitohs 10 Sharks 12 @ ANZ

Round 5 Result :: Rabbitohs v Sharks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NGR

Juniors
I dunno, have you looked in the crowd lately?

What suburb do you live in?

Does this stereotype hit a nerve with you?
yeah i have looked at the crowd, i fail to see your point... when was the last time you went to a souths game?

i dont live in the district anymore, i live in roosters territory now... but why is that necessary? i can look at the ABS site and see you are wrong with your stereotype...

No it doesnt hit a raw nerve. why would it?

SSFC Hitman

Juniors
1. bunnies fans are the grubiest of them all, next to the dragqueens. Every team has their wanker fans. As for grubbiest, Roosters, Dogs and Tigers fans are up there. Hard to call the band of Covell stalkers and teeny boppers grubs though.

2. bunnies might win this one. their rev ups in the paper all week and the fact the players will want to make an effort for their poor coach who bagged himslef out in public. Our coach promised to play a new brand of footy...ironic when tonight it is crap conditions and we need to play basics...i'm not confident.

3. stains fans shouldn't talk, their performances last few weeks are wooden spoon material. All Dragons fans I know think the same lol

4. i understand our attack isnt that great, but people forget to mention the three tries we scored on melbourne in ten minutes. or the try we scored against the titans, which was our only set of six on their line in the first half. or the fact that we scored when needed last week againsta the shiitty staiins. not saying that is anything to go by, but alot of teams have done worse this year. Your attack isn't much...but the gummies play a very good territorial game and keep things in their half and on their terms. And as for teams that have done worse...look at Souths...although we have scored more points than you lol.:crazy:

seymour could be back as well which played a big part in the first couple of games. He will add alot to the attack and give you another playmaker...will your defence suffer though?? he isn't the best tackler, but in saying that we have Fa'alogo and Ben Lowe playing out wide...not too hard to handle imo.

5. i agree, big bad shark fans posts are pure quality. keep them coming.

No he is a tosser...but can be funny...tosser nonetheless...better than moth though.

im hoping for a thrashing by the sharks, but im predicting a low scoring game due to poor weather conditions, in which, it could be anyones game. Yeah it will be a close game imo...coin toss most likely.:lol:

Dave Q

Coach
Rusty get on the phone, read out the Cronulla entry for the

the book of fueds:

Nigel, Max and Greenfield told us that still they eat their young for breakfast, they spear-fish dolphins for fun and if they could, they would drive all over the city with the windows down in the ute and air-conditioning on full bore.

Tonight we start our 2008 Campaign.

And Jez, dont let Noddy spook you!

Hegs, put those golden boots on for State of Origin awaits.

Go you mighty bunnies!

Dave Q

Coach
I havent had a beer for over a month,hopefully tonight i can crack one open:)

Burrp!

My shout anyways.

Theres a terrible rumour Hegs is out. Cant hurt his origin chances!

Check out the norks on that....

Fug me dead, I see Quigs over there he's pulling Reggie's ears!

Get off of him Quigs!

Dave Q

Coach
Sharks penalty near our line, I need a tissue.

Take the kick sharkies.

Yes!

Phew.

Its over!

Dave Q

Coach
Forward pass!!

12-nil.

Sharks clock off imminent!

Burrp!

Whatever happened to Karmichael Hunt?

Latest posts