What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

08 :: R6 Fri :: Eels 16 Sea Eagles 20 @ Parramatta

Round 6 Result :: Eels v Sea Eagles

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

t-ba

Post Whore
They can all get f**ked. Shove THAT in your pipe and smoke it Nine commentary team. I have no idea how we won that game, no idea at all.

skeepe

Immortal
Wow. I know it's the heritage round, but I didn't realise the referees were required to perform at 1908 standards. Hayne refereed one team and one team only all night. A perfect example from the first half: Parra kick the ball, Stewart gathers near the goal-line and is tackled by Cayless. Cayless holds onto the boot as Stewart tries to get up to slow down the play the ball. At this point, with no whistle, I think that we're not going to worry too much about that penalty tonight. Wrong. Minutes later, Manly get penalised for holding the boot in exactly the same way.

Just when you think Shayne Hayne is turning the corner, he puts in a performance like last night to remind you how truly woeful he can be.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I know it's the heritage round, but do we REALLY have to put up with your referee diatribes in EVERY thread?

They're human... we forget that sometimes. Hayne wasn't too bad last night IMO, albeit one sided toward Parra in the penalties. Didn't affect the outcome.

Chook Norris

First Grade
I know it's the heritage round, but do we REALLY have to put up with your referee diatribes in EVERY thread?

They're human... we forget that sometimes. Hayne wasn't too bad last night IMO, albeit one sided toward Parra in the penalties. Didn't affect the outcome.

precisely

i wonder if we should scrap video referees this round as well, being heritage round.. :oops:

Joe Davola

Juniors
Special mention must go to Sterlo for his biased call of the game. Suck that down Sterlo.

Why do people expect someone like Sterlo would not be biased towards Parramatta ?

The Johns brothers backing their mate Hagan is not all that surprising either.

If you wanted balance, Channel 9 should have wheeled out Fatty for the game.

skeepe

Immortal

Didn't realise I was only permitted to make comments on the matches if they were glowing positive. Please point out the section in the forum rules that states it for me, and I will withdraw my negative comments forthwith.

gong_eagle

First Grade
Didn't realise I was only permitted to make comments on the matches if they were glowing positive. Please point out the section in the forum rules that states it for me, and I will withdraw my negative comments forthwith.

:lol::lol: Rleague