What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

08 :: R6 Fri :: Eels 16 Sea Eagles 20 @ Parramatta

Round 6 Result :: Eels v Sea Eagles

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lotti

Bench
Timmah put me on ignore please I don't want to put up with your comments anymore, I have asked you to leave me alone aka not post comments about me and you've not done so and I would love to put you on ignore but since you're a mod I can't.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Conversion successful. 20-16 Manly... *feels dirty* COME ON MANLY...

Dragon

Coach
How f**king sweet will this win be Manly fans? Haha i love it, the commentary box have been silenced, biased pricks (aside from Rabs).

Dragon

Coach
f**k yeah! Great game, tremendous courage Manly. The ref tried his best to hand Parra the game, even that didnt work.

Cletus

First Grade
Wow how good was that! 14 men for most of the night and a rediculous penalty count and we still manage to win! Just awesome!

lotti

Bench
Eagle Rock strikes again, it played on my Ipod. It was good but would've rathered the victory without the injuries, any word on Willo, Beaver and Bani?

Danish

Referee
Is Eric Grothe Jr one of the most overrated hacks ever to play the game??

Let in 2 tries, responsible for a 3rd (fumbling the kick before Stranger's try), bombed plenty of opportunities, and tops it off with a pathetic dropped ball at the end.

Punching too many cones before the game me thinks. I'd be sending him back to park footy if I were Hagan

Tom Ace

Bench
Parra are fast approaching my list of teams i won't be tipping for the rest of the year with Souffs and St. George.

As for Grothe...His occasional good run is more than cancelled out by his utter stupidity and laziness.