What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

08 :: SF2 Sat :: Broncos 14 Storm 16 @ Suncorp (BRI eliminated)

Semi Final 2 Result :: Broncos v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Big Mick

Referee
Sure you can't find something wrong with that Hayne?...What happened...no video ref?...what a joke of a ref you are. Were you the person video taping?

Danish

Referee
Perhaps if all the broncos players weren't so busy trying to block slater's run one of them might have, you know, ATTEMPTED TO CATCH IT.

I hate the storm as much as anyone but they are getting absolutely screwed here. I hope they belt them

camsmith

Juniors
That is one of, if not the, worse sin bin in the history of the game!

Yeah but its Melbourne so watch all the idiots in here celebrate it, even if it was a BS call.

I cant see how the Storm tackle any differently to the Broncos?? The Broncos are aropund the neck and head and wrestling as well. The Storm have been crucified by media IMO.

Looks like a repeat of 2006.....Ref wins the game again for Brisbane

We better not lose 2006 style tonight.

Cant wait to watch the replay. COME ON STORM!

Big Mick

Referee
Far out...i've seen Tonie Carroll do 2 grapple tackles in that set alone...nothing at all from Hayne...unidentified 4th person perhaps?

Danish

Referee
Clearly the worst sin bin of all time was Anasta getting binned in the roosters vs souths game at the end of last season....

But that was pretty close.

Latest posts