What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

08 :: SF2 Sat :: Broncos 14 Storm 16 @ Suncorp (BRI eliminated)

Semi Final 2 Result :: Broncos v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Clearly the worst sin bin of all time was Anasta getting binned in the roosters vs souths game at the end of last season....

But that was pretty close.

Well, considering this wasn't even a penalty.
I suppose when you start whinging, calls go your way

j0nesy

Bench
I thought Melbourne were stiffed on that offside call by the video ref, but they have been grappling their rings out tonight so I have little sympathy for them. They are even getting pinged by the referee for it. That chicken wing by Jeremy Smith was ugly, they should have left him one on one with Sam Thaiday to sort it out.

I thought Melbourne were stiffed on that offside call by the video ref, but they have been grappling their rings out tonight so I have little sympathy for them. They are even getting pinged by the referee for it. That chicken wing by Jeremy Smith was ugly, they should have left him one on one with Sam Thaiday to sort it out.

Thaiday would have hugged him...

scottyeel

Bench
Only Thaiday doesn't do things one on one.;-)

Roosterphin1

Juniors

Jeremy Smith would have punched Thaiday into next week

Latest posts