What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

08 :: SF2 Sat :: Broncos 14 Storm 16 @ Suncorp (BRI eliminated)

Semi Final 2 Result :: Broncos v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Oh boy that is cruel, had the game in the bag, I thought they shouldve gone the 2 points as mentioned. Wouldve wasted time, Storm probably wouldve scored but miss the conversion, 16 all GP.

They didnt deserve that, Brisbane looked like booking a game at the SFS.

You dont often see Brisbane blow it in the last seconds, its usually them that win it.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Oh sh*t, they're still good.

Gutsy stuff Melbourne, they deserve it for never giving up. I still don't much care for them, though.

Caged Panther

First Grade
No...Nathan Smith and Matthew Elliot have that title...but Sims and Clinton are a close equal 3rd.

Guess that extra tackling practice didn't help Lockyer.

If you're going to lump Nathan Smith in there you should add in a few more players. The title belongs to Elliott alone in part because he chooses to play smith in the top 17

camsmith

Juniors
Had faith till the end, sucked in to all the Melbourne haters !! (but not to Broncos fans, you had a genuine reason to barrack against Melbourne)

Agree 100%

Get that into you all you whinging dickheads on LU.

Hope you cry yourselves to bed. WHAT A GAME!

Roosterphin1

Juniors
I only hate the Broncos for one reason....Ennis. To see his ugly head crying at the end was wonderful!! He will fit in nicely at the Dogs next year.

Go the Sharks next week

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
You dont often see Brisbane blow it in the last seconds, its usually them that win it.

That's what I thought with 8 minutes to go, I thought they had it in the bag because I've never seen a Broncos team run down late.

ByRd

First Grade
Bennett, hardly has shown any emotion ever but when Hannant is crashes over and is held up, he went up and thought that is it, honestly....rugby league is a cruel game but i guess this is the reason why we all love it, bad luck to you Brisbane and well done to the Storm for just holding on and sticking in, good game of footy, man what kind of finish are we gonna get next week

Garts

Bench
f**k, what a game. Can not believe I was so upset the Broncos lost, f**k I hate the storm merkins.

Apey

Staff member
Unbelievable match. Well done Storm, unlucky Broncos.

Loved the biff :D