What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 AAMI CvC :: Fri :: Country 18 City 40 @ Wade Park Orange

CvC Result :: Country or City?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

petetheileet

First Grade
Might have rose tinted glasses, but the best two props i saw tonight in both matches were Poore and Weyman...

both in a loosing side too

Lyon, Cooper and Jennings, head ache for belly ache

Dragon

Coach
McManus could be a bolter also, thought he was very solid. I guess im just not buying into the Hayne hype machine just yet

TimmyB

Juniors
Might have rose tinted glasses, but the best two props i saw tonight in both matches were Poore and Weyman...

both in a loosing side too

Lyon, Cooper and Jennings, head ache for belly ache

No rose tinted glasses on Poore and Weyman. Pretty disappointed Galloway didn't match them, though I still think he's worthy. In his first stint City barely touched the ball and he defended very well. I'd like to think he's still a shot but you'd think there is a huge chance the props will be Kite, Bailey, Poore & Weyman now.

I think you've got the rose coloureds on re Lyon, Cooper and Jennings being a head ache though - Lyon and Jennings must be the pair.

Red Bear

Referee
No rose tinted glasses on Poore and Weyman. Pretty disappointed Galloway didn't match them, though I still think he's worthy. In his first stint City barely touched the ball and he defended very well. I'd like to think he's still a shot but you'd think there is a huge chance the props will be Kite, Bailey, Poore & Weyman now.

I think you've got the rose coloureds on re Lyon, Cooper and Jennings being a head ache though - Lyon and Jennings must be the pair.
I dunno
Cooper helps in that he will shut out either hodges or inglis from the game cos he is such a good defender

Im quietly optimistic about this origin, i dont think Smith is playing as well this year and i think Farah can outclass him.

Vicious

Bench
I dunno
Cooper helps in that he will shut out either hodges or inglis from the game cos he is such a good defender

Im quietly optimistic about this origin, i dont think Smith is playing as well this year and i think Farah can outclass him.

We can`t beat Qld being defensive. Doesn`t matter who we select they`ll still score plenty of points, they have too many good attacking players. However I do believe we can select a side that can outscore them. Pick our best attacking side and we`ll win the series.

Big Pete

Referee
Wallace's performance doesn't surprise me. He isn't the most talented candidate for the halfback position BUT he makes up for it based on pure determination and competitiveness.

On the other hand I wasn't convinced by Hayne, watching the replay some of the tries he let in were mighty soft.

Bumble

First Grade
Guys, was at work so didn't see the game.

How did Luke Stuart go? It would be awesome if he somehow got a NSW spot.

Minotaur

Juniors
In regards to the Ennis vs Farah duel last night, the first half they were pretty even (even though Country had more ball). But the 2nd half just proved that Farah is a class above Ennis.

As well as Ennis has played all year, he just doesn't have the same creative and attacking flair that Farah has. If NSW want any chance against the QLD'ers, they need to have Farah in the 9.

cupid

Juniors
What the hell happened? I went to bed at half time with a 12-6 lead to Country, and city end up putting on 34 points in the second half.

Bench
What the hell happened? I went to bed at half time with a 12-6 lead to Country, and city end up putting on 34 points in the second half.
Wallace,Farah and Jennings got some ball and showed what they can do,all 3 should be in the origin side.