What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 AAMI CvC :: Fri :: Country 18 City 40 @ Wade Park Orange

CvC Result :: Country or City?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fizman

Bench
I support City so I am happy with the result. I do hope though that we never ever see Laurie Daley near any representative team that contributes to NSW.

Brilliant footballer, hopeless commentator and I would imagine useless coach.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
First half Ennis crapped all over him but the roles were reversed in the second half, Farah and Wallace were a brilliant scrumbase pair.

Both hookers play fantastic footy with quality halves inside them.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
lol at the bloke bagging the crowd. Looks like a a great crowd. Well done Orange for turning up.

I do think this game should be on its own, rather than on the same night as the test match. Whoever decided to stage this game on the same night should be shot.

sando88

Not a Moderator
First half Ennis crapped all over him but the roles were reversed in the second half, Farah and Wallace were a brilliant scrumbase pair.

Both hookers play fantastic footy with quality halves inside them.

lol ur a joke.. ennis did nothing all game.. only thing he contributed to the stats were missed tackles

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
lol ur a joke.. ennis did nothing all game.. only thing he contributed to the stats were missed tackles
Wow, 4 missed tackles.

:crazy:

Read what I said again. Ennis was better first half, Robbie Farah was clearly better in the second.

You can't accept credit when it's due and being given, fmd.

sando88

Not a Moderator
4 missed tackles compared to zero from farah (who made more tackles)

and i wouldnt say ennis was better in the 1st half. even with countrys huge posesssion he didnt add too much.

Its certainly gonna be interesting to see what they do with the backline after this game.

Am I the only one that thinks Campese didnt do himself too many favours?

Pumba

First Grade
Ben Creagh could be in some trouble for a throw. It didn't look to good from where I was sitting.

Apey

Staff member
Have only seen the first 50 mins but doesn't seem like Mullen or Campese have stood up really.

sando88

Not a Moderator
Its certainly gonna be interesting to see what they do with the backline after this game.

Am I the only one that thinks Campese didnt do himself too many favours?

Campese wasn't too bad.. mullen on the other hand. even if wallace wasn't outstanding, it was amplified even further with mullen's inability to take control of the match

thommo4pm

Coach
Ben Creagh could be in some trouble for a throw. It didn't look to good from where I was sitting.

He was charged eith a grade 1 and took the early guilty plea.

His good record means he can play tomorrow night against the Cowboys.

It's updated on the fox sports website.

Slackboy72

Coach
I think Wallace has played himself into the team.
Campese however hasn't done himself any favours.

sando88

Not a Moderator
creagh probably should have missed a match.. there was nothing in the scott tackle but

TimmyB

Juniors
Wallace was outstanding. Given Bellamy was already a fan, he's won himself the number 7 and perhaps helped Farah nab the number 9 as well. The benefit of having a solid half inside you. Mullen was mia. Campese was the better of the Country halves.

Gidley, Campese, Wallace and Farah matches up reasonably well with Slater, Lockyer, Thurston and Smith imo.

In the forwards I thought Poore & Weyman really stepped up. Galloway might have cost himself a NSW jersey.

Dragon

Coach
Gidley, Campese, Wallace and Farah matches up reasonably well with Slater, Lockyer, Thurston and Smith imo.

Agreed. Farah outplayed Smith a few weeks back (and always does according to the Tigs fans). Campo was on fire early, and i think Wallace would step up nicely to support him where Mullen failed tonight. Gidley = freak, 'nuff said.

Gotta be Bailey and Weyman for NSW starting props.

Longshot but Craig Wing should be NSW 6. He, Wallace & Farah chimed very well tonight. Craig is probably the most unpredictable five-eighth in the competiton.

Johns Magic

Referee
1. Gidley
2. Hayne
3. Jennings
4. Lyon
5. Monaghan
6. Campese
7. Wallace
8. Bailey
9. Farah
10. Stuart
11. Gallen
12. Creagh
13. O'Donnell

14. Weyman
15. Kite
16. Minichiello
17. Wing

1. Gidley
2. Hayne
3. Jennings
4. Lyon
5. Monaghan
6. Campese
7. Wallace
8. Bailey
9. Farah
10. Stuart
11. Gallen
12. Creagh
13. O'Donnell

14. Weyman
15. Kite
16. Minichiello
17. Wing

I could live with that, Stuart was very good tonight, He was overshadowed though, very much not getting recognition. Joey agreed that Wingy is lethal off the bench.

Latest posts