What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: Origin I :: Wed 3 Jun :: QLD 28 NSW 18 @ Etihad

Origin 1 :: QLD v NSW

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RABK

Referee
Some shocking decisions against the Blues but it's no reaosn to crumble like they did.

Hayne is outstanding.

Wallace is f**king sh*t, he better pick up his game or i'd have wing out there for the second half. No creativity what so ever.

Blues are still in this, you can see all they need is a bit of momentum.

RABK

Referee
f**k me, QLD can not even justify some of the calls the Blues have copped.

The refs are seriosuly destroying some games this year.

ironhorse

Juniors
they are deadset kidding now ... what on earth was Creagh penalised for ? Crocker coming in with a late hit and penalty against NSW ???

yappy

Bench
He was held you f'ing peanut. He has every right to try and get a quick ptb without Croker belting him over the top.

Referees truly are from a different (and polluted) gene pool.

Feej

First Grade
Was Wallace the best half NSW could come up with? Worst No.7 to ever wear the blue jersey.

Even the most one-eyed Queenslander has to admit the refereeing has been totally one-sided and biased in this game. The standard of the refeing in this is just unbelieveable

RABK

Referee
NSW playing with no halves, Mullen for game 2 please.

Is Mcmanus even playing. Nice origin highlight to show for 40 mins.

Farah... started well now allowing wallace to drag him down to his sh*t level.

Forwards are recieving flat balls and getting smashed.

Get wing out there.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
Wallace going ordinary...Campo seems a bit out of it as well, but he did set up that try.

Hayne, Campo, Farah and Creagh are the blues best.