What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: PF2 Sat :: Storm 40 Broncos 10 @ Etihad

2009 Grand Finalist #2: Storm or Broncos?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hineyrulz

Post Whore
This game and last nights have been chalk and cheese, the game last night had everything. This game is looking extremely one sided.

Ridders

Coach
Worried yet Eels fans? You were better us, no arguing that, but jeez this Melbourne side is another proposition all together.

miguel de cervantes

First Grade
Woeful Brisbane, just woeful woeful woeful.

On behalf of rugby league I apologise to the Melbourne faithful for turning up to watch this.

user_nat

Coach
I think this shows just how valuable Wallace is to this team. In defense and attack.

Not really an excuse though. We have been horrible.

edit: I'm also getting sick of Storm knocking us out of the finals every year.

Ridders

Coach
:lol: The Dogs last night were 10 times better than the Broncos so far

Our attack was very predictable whereas Melbourne's attack is awesome. Their performance against Manly was one of greatness and they're just moving along very nicely.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Worried yet Eels fans? You were better us, no arguing that, but jeez this Melbourne side is another proposition all together.
The Storm thumped the Sharks last year before the GF as well, we know how that turned out. Only a dickhead would think we aren't pushing sh*t up hill But FMD the Bronc's defence has been paper thin.