What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: PF2 Sat :: Storm 40 Broncos 10 @ Etihad

2009 Grand Finalist #2: Storm or Broncos?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mongoose

Coach
I have to say the storm look like they havent even broken a sweat yet. They are in complete control..

JW

Coach
Sad that the Bronc's have to bow out like this after an amazing run to get where they are now. Melbourne on the other hand are very getting a good kick of confidence for next week and it's going to be very difficult to pick a winner.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Our attack was very predictable whereas Melbourne's attack is awesome. Their performance against Manly was one of greatness and they're just moving along very nicely.
At least you blokes showed some goal line defence. The Bronco's haven't even arrived at the stadium.

aussies1st

Staff member
Has any side managed to put back to back smashings? Looks like the Storm are on track for that.

user_nat

Coach
Well the only positive I can think of is that in the 06 finals we were losing 20something to the Bulldogs at half time and came back to win. So there is hope.

Just not going happen I thinks.

Also we will be the 4th team this year to win 7 in a row and get no further.

mickdo

Coach
Our attack was very predictable whereas Melbourne's attack is awesome. Their performance against Manly was one of greatness and they're just moving along very nicely.

I'm not saying they haven't played well, but please... Manly dropped more ball than the AFL grand final, and the Broncos have been just as bad. That's not even mentioning their poor defences. Both handed the game to the Storm on a platter. Without Wallace Brisbane are a park side.

Ridders

Coach
Btw could I be any more obvious in my jumping on the Storm bandwagon :)

Pretty sure the Parra one was full.

Apey

Staff member
storm ravaging them atm, penalty count means nothing... their forwards are extremely dominant.

If Storm make it, I can't wait to see lolFinch vs Eels. :lol:

Eelectrica

Referee
Seem to remember the Dragons last win was pretty comfortable too. Starts at 0-0 next week and we'll see what happens.

mongoose

Coach
Geez channel 9 is pissing me off. They barely showed any excitement for that slater try which was freakish, if it was hayne they would have gone nuts.

I really hope the storm destroy the channel 9 eels next week.

JW

Coach
Well the only positive I can think of is that in the 06 finals we were losing 20something to the Bulldogs at half time and came back to win. So there is hope.

Just not going happen I thinks.

Also we will be the 4th team this year to win 7 in a row and get no further.

We played a halfback back then though. Even though it was the crappest halfback we've had, he was still a halfback.

Latest posts