What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: QF1 Fri :: Storm 40 Sea Eagles 12 @ Etihad

Qualifying Final 1 :: Storm v Sea Eagles

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

melbourne_belle

Juniors
Yes it sucks, it has been a painful end to a painful year!

However it could be worse. I would much rather exit the comp by getting smashed now, rather than make our third straight grand final and lose it 40-0....[/QUOTE]

Well you have that to comfort you now don't you? on this gorgeous Mad Monday of yours :D Have a great time see you guys next season.

Downie

Guest Moderator
How depleted are the Storm with injuries and such? If they're not so bad I reckon the winner of this game will go on to win the Grand Final.

Should be much higher quality than their game a few weeks back, though I hope it's not like the Knights/Manly 4 vs 5 game from 2006, where both teams put in awesome performances, easily the best game of the first week, and then paid for it in the second with both teams getting easily beaten IIRC (Manly lost 28-0 or something to the Dragons, can't remember the Newie game).

First reply in the thread. Nostradownie :cool: