What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: QF3 Sat :: Bulldogs 26 Knights 12 @ ANZ

Qualifying Final 3 :: Bulldogs v Knights

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

teams-bul-main.jpg

1. Luke Patten 2. Hazem El Masri 3. Josh Morris 4. Jamal Idris 5. Bryson Goodwin 6. Ben Roberts 7. Daniel Holdsworth
8. Ben Hannant 9. Michael Ennis 10. Michael Hodgson 1. Greg Eastwood 12. Andrew Ryan (c) 13. David Stagg
Interchange: 14. Jarrad Hickey 15. Chris Armit 16. Yileen Gordon 17. Gary Warburton

teams-nwc-her.jpg

1. Kurt Gidley (c) 2. Shannon McDonnell 3. Junior Sau 4. Adam MacDougall 5. Cooper Vuna 6. Jarrod Mullen 7. Scott Dureau
8. Mark Taufua 9. Isaac DeGois 10. Chris Houston 11. Steve Simpson 12. Zeb Taia 13. Matt Hilder
Interchange: 14. Wes Naiqama 15. Marvin Karawana 16. Richie Fa’aoso 17. Danny Wicks
Reserves: 18. Cory Paterson

ref-pink.jpg

Tony Archer & Jason Robinson
Sideline Officials: Steve Carrall & Russell Turner
Video Referee: Sean Hampstead

Toyota Cup Qualifying Finals
Sea Eagles (1st) v Raiders (8th)
@ ANZ Stadium, Saturday 6:15pm

Arrive Alive Cup
ANZ Stadium, Saturday 4:35pm

NSW Cup Qualifying Finals
Bankstown Bulls (BUL - 1st) v Newtown Jets (SYD - 8th)
@ TBA

fw1bulnwc.jpg

Last edited:

Noa

First Grade
Dogs are lucky they finished in the top 2 coz the Knights will win.

ostrich20

Juniors
They aren't lucky, they have performed well all season, just need noddy to get them to the GF.

I have tipped the knights in this one, but it could go either way.

dragondad

First Grade
I hope the Knights wear that heritage jersey that they wore today,it's very nice.

What do you reckon estimations are for this one,30k?

Last edited:

Timmah

Staff member
I hope the Knights were that heritage jersey that they wore today,it's very nice.

What do you reckon estimations are for this one,30k?
The timing is terrible. Last time we finished 2nd was 2006, we played Canberra on a freezing wet night at ANZ at 8:30pm on Saturday and got 14k.

I think we're probably good for a crowd of around say, 26k?

I think Newcastle's best bet is wearing the heritage jersey - the dominating red offers the least in the way of clashes with our jersey.

Apey

Staff member
I think we can win this one.. but I think Dogs will end up making it further than us ^_^

sando88

Not a Moderator
im puttin my full bank on dogs 13+ im most confident outta this den the rest. hopefully i get good odds also cos kimmorely out. knights cant attack like tigers can so there best hope is to win in low scorin game

Alex28

Coach
im puttin my full bank on dogs 13+ im most confident outta this den the rest. hopefully i get good odds also cos kimmorely out. knights cant attack like tigers can so there best hope is to win in low scorin game
It took me two or three readings to understand what he was trying to say, but then LOL. That Tigers attack should be pretty useful tomorrow during Mad Monday.

Knights are a huge chance if Kimmorley is out. Big chance even if he is in - we've beaten them once this year already with him playing. Can't see why we can't do it again.

Timmah

Staff member
He played with a massive cork against you tbh, had no impact.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Knights, mind you if you asked any team who they would rather play against 1st round of the finals, they would probably all say the Bulldogs, as and I'll be first to admit it if I am wrong, but if you are relying on Ben Roberts and Holdsworth you're stuffed!

sando88

Not a Moderator
Knights, mind you if you asked any team who they would rather play against 1st round of the finals, they would probably all say the Bulldogs, as and I'll be first to admit it if I am wrong, but if you are relying on Ben Roberts and Holdsworth you're stuffed!

no. if u asked every side who they wanted 2 play theyd say newwy.

degois gonnnne. along wit newwy. not tht they actually thought they cud win comp

Joker's Wild

Coach
lolsando

Knights will be up for this game and the Dogs are coming off a pretty demoralising loss the the also ran Tigers

Knights by 8

Latest posts