What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: QF3 Sat :: Bulldogs 26 Knights 12 @ ANZ

Qualifying Final 3 :: Bulldogs v Knights

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NS_Sherlock

Juniors
Knights.
Dogs will have it in the back of their heads that they can lose and still be in the race.
Knigts will win their next 2 games but will never get past 3 wins in a row this season.

Godz Illa

Coach
I think Newcastle's best bet is wearing the heritage jersey
Gidley wore the heritage to the captain's call today. I hope they do wear it, great looking number. Much better than the standard

darren_lockyer_wideweb__470x290,0.jpg

0neye

Moffo said, don't let me down again Dog's or the bum boy get's a big fisting +_@

Alex28

Coach
We haven't had a false dawn from anything this year - we've won the games we weren't expected to and lost the ones we were supposed to win. The Dogs will be raging favourites - we're still the underdogs and we'll like it that way :)

ByRd

First Grade
Alot of people will give you guys a massive chance and consider us as underdogs, well take it too though loll

ByRd

First Grade
Good to see alot of people writing us off, expect a very close game and we should just get out on top in the end. We cant play any worse then last week and i really expect us to bounce back from that performance.

The key for us is the first 20mins, we have conceded early tries lately and we need to hold strong at the start of the game.

jpaciocco91

Juniors
If BK was playing, I would have tipped the Dogs, but due to the fact he's not I am tipping the Knights, thats considering DeGois plays. If he doesn't, it will be a bit of a cripple fight that could go either way.

ouwet

Bench
knights by 10
dogs will choke again :)

Again? St George was doing it from 1980-1998 & Now ST Merge has continued the tradition:lol:. Friday night was a ploy from the Dogs... No difference ;) Come second (Really it's only 100K) all the pressure and expectation is now back on the Dragons after last week... Everyone is writing us off (As shown by this poll and the media without BK), we'll win this week, have the week off and Noddy returns for Week 3... So whoever we play then, we'll give them a run for there money. Of Course if we lose this weekend, we're stuffed but haven't chocked without BK:lol:.

St Merge on the other hand... When, i repeat 'When' you get knocked out it'll be a choke :) .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Gidley wore the heritage to the captain's call today. I hope they do wear it, great looking number. Much better than the standard

darren_lockyer_wideweb__470x290,0.jpg
Indeed he did but if you look behind him, it's their home jersey on the stand. The heritage jersey makes more sense but they'll likely wear the home kit.

Just don't wear the dotty indigenous number :fist:

Bicey_18

Bench
even without kimmorely i still think the bulldogs will win in a close one. only because i consider the knights the worst team in the 8. if the dogs cant beat the knights at home this saturday night than consider your season pretty much over.

24-18?

Alex28

Coach
LOL...worst team in the 8...beat the Dragons at home.

Love the confidence of Dragons fans...just waiting for the choke to come - that's the fun part :)

voltron

Juniors
so pumped for this game
i hope we go in as underdogs
then we're bound to win!
lol
heritage jersey would be great!!
loved it on sunday

Chook Norris

First Grade
i think the knights are wearing the heritage jersey, considering that the NRL would probably deem the two opposition jerseys 'visually conflicting'

Latest posts