What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R11 Fri :: Tigers 18 Broncos 20 @ Campbelltown

Round 11 :: Tigers v Broncos

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kruzin

Juniors
At Half time the broncos trail the West Tigers by 14-8

2 tries uncoverted by the broncos & 2 tries uncoverted and 1 converted try by the tigers

Another try just on half time was disallowed (knock on) which i thought should of being given to the tigers

Again broncos are making mistake after mistake in wet weather football.

Broncos will have to shape up or they will get smashed in this game.

kruzin

Juniors
In a very close encounter that perhaps the broncos didnt deserve to win, they have managed to hold out the tigers to win a very jubious game with a score of 20-18,

Personal Opinon:

In a game that had pernalties given (wrongly) a disallowed try (that i think should of being allowed) I am confident to say as a broncos fan that the tigers outplayed us, everywhere except the scoreboard, and in the 64th minute benji marshall was sent off for 10 minutes after the tigers had a 5-0 penalty count in the second half, the tigers still outplayed us with a 12 man team, Brisbane can;t play wet weather and i think its seriously needs to be addressed.

Well done both teams

3 - Ben Te'o
2 - Karmichael Hunt
1 - Darren Lockyer

P.S I LOL'D @ The Spectator that gave the ref a good tackle. Thumbs up.

Last edited:

tigr3

Juniors
Tigers were shafted, if only that spectator had of got to Maxwell then at least some good would have come of the game. Any Bronco's fan that thinks they should have won that game is kidding themsleves. first broncos try was off a metre forward pass. Moltzens disallowed try was a try. I'ts clear that Broncos still have too much influence over the refs.

BrisVegas

Juniors
Was a relieving win. With the wet conditions it was always going to come down to completion rates, minimising penalties, and a quality kicking game, which Brisbane successfully executed in the 2nd half.

I was concerned during the final 10 minutes when the Tigers had a set of 6 at the broncos line, but once Morris knocked-on on the 2nd tackle, the game was there for the taking.

The Tigers were unfortunate however to have the try disallowed toward the end of the first half.

Channel 9 where spot on tonight, Nick Kenny was best on the field, getting through a mountain of work in attack, defence (making 3 consecutive tackles at one stage), and his only real error to speak of was knocking the ball back 20m from a goal line drop out. If he keeps his form up he could play in one of the later Origin games.

tigr3

Juniors
Was a relieving win. With the wet conditions it was always going to come down to completion rates, minimising penalties, and a quality kicking game, which Brisbane successfully executed in the 2nd half.

I was concerned during the final 10 minutes when the Tigers had a set of 6 at the broncos line, but once Morris knocked-on on the 2nd tackle, the game was there for the taking.

The Tigers were unfortunate however to have the try disallowed toward the end of the first half.

Channel 9 where spot on tonight, Nick Kenny was best on the field, getting through a mountain of work in attack, defence (making 3 consecutive tackles at one stage), and his only real error to speak of was knocking the ball back 20m from a goal line drop out. If he keeps his form up he could play in one of the later Origin games.

Relieving, more like Bullsh%t.

Coaster

Bench
Hunt was outstanding, he defused so many situations tonight with usual calm.

Whats the deal with the 10min sinbin, that was abysmal. That spectator should have smashed him

Mortar

Juniors
Tigers were shafted, if only that spectator had of got to Maxwell then at least some good would have come of the game. Any Bronco's fan that thinks they should have won that game is kidding themsleves. first broncos try was off a metre forward pass. Moltzens disallowed try was a try. I'ts clear that Broncos still have too much influence over the refs.

Wow what a sook.

tigr3

Juniors
Wow what a sook.

Fu%K u, u di@ckhead. Watch the game u tool. Tigers had a heap of young blokes who played their guts out and were shafted by ridiculous decisions. That pass for the first broncos try was thrown behind the line and caught after it = forward. The tigers try that was disallowed went back after the strip = try. learn something about football before calling me a sook u knob.

Apey

Staff member
Fu%K u, u di@ckhead. Watch the game u tool. Tigers had a heap of young blokes who played their guts out and were shafted by ridiculous decisions. That pass for the first broncos try was thrown behind the line and caught after it = forward. The tigers try that was disallowed went back after the strip = try. learn something about football before calling me a sook u knob.

:lol:

How old are you?

mxlegend99

Referee
While Tigers might have been ripped off, that little rant of yours just proved him right. :lol:

tigr3

Juniors

How old are you?

Hmmm. yes…. what a call. I know this much - I am old enough to fully understand and appreciate the rules of the game (rugby league) and tonight what we saw was an absolute farce, a travesty, and reprehensible representation of those rules. You may as well kick all who have followed and will follow this game in the sack. ....

Now … I used some big words there. So if you don't understand them (because you're not old enough) just look them up. By the way, sack means scrotum....

you sack

Cheers

kruzin

Juniors
LOL tigr3, i gotta agree with bad calls, but i think they went both ways, i thought laurie's pass was forward in the try in the second half as well, i really think ur bias, brisbane has no win over any refs, infact im more inclinded to say its the other way around, most refs come from sydney and really don't favour brisbane at all.

tigr3

Juniors
LOL tigr3, i gotta agree with bad calls, but i think they went both ways, i thought laurie's pass was forward in the try in the second half as well, i really think ur bias, brisbane has no win over any refs, infact im more inclinded to say its the other way around, most refs come from sydney and really don't favour brisbane at all.

Fair point. Although, in my opinion somewhat misguided. Even if that is the case however, what about Moltzen's try. That strip of skando's was textbook. I've frequented tit$y bars and not seen an effort like that. AND Benji's sin bin was a Joooooooke.

great effort by the tigers missing Galloway,Farah,Collis,Lawrence and Galea

the sad thing is this loss hurts even more this is the 3rd week in a row we have lost by 2 or less points and been the better team
we are like the balmain of the mid 90s side its not funny

GoTheBroncs

Staff member
That pass for the first broncos try was thrown behind the line and caught after it = forward

You obviously don't know the rules as well as you suggest. It is the position of the hands when the ball is released, not where it ends up. Anyway, Laurie's pass look a little forward imo, so what are you complaining about...

The tigers had plenty of opportunities to win the game in the last ten minutes and blew it.

Broncos were pretty rubbish apart from a couple of ten minute periods, and this was enough in the end.

Mortar

Juniors

What a sook.

tigr3

Juniors

What a sook.

what an original call. I hope you taped the game so you can watch it .. rewind it.. watch it again and realise how much of a knob jocky you are. Watch the game you fool.

And until you have something intelligent.. or new.. how bout you get back to creamin over pictures of Lockyer.

Shut the f%ck up

Cheers