What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R11 Sat :: Bulldogs 26 Storm 10 @ Bluetongue

Round 11 :: Bulldogs v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AILD

Bench
Have to give the Bulldogs credit. To lose Kimmorley in the first half when I think it was still 0-0......only for the very much maligned Daniel Holdsworth to step up like he did. Just amazing.

Absolutely top effort by the dogs to do it without noddy. congrats on the win guys....

Shifty

Juniors
wtf indeed.

We should forfeit the season...seriously. We are only capable of beating the lower table teams...we go from terrible to sh*t to half decent back to terrible to worse than to playing ok and then back to sh*thouse.

WHYYYYYYY?

f**king f**k off untill next year...f**k they give me the sh*ts.

Being a bit melodramatic aren't we? It's a bit early to be throwing the towel in.

Glad to see the Dogs responding well to last weeks disappointment and they handled every set-back the copped tonight very well.

Bad luck to the Storm, it's a long season and at least there's plenty of improvement left.

AILD

Bench
Being a bit melodramatic aren't we? It's a bit early to be throwing the towel in.

Glad to see the Dogs responding well to last weeks disappointment and they handled every set-back the copped tonight very well.

Bad luck to the Storm, it's a long season and at least there's plenty of improvement left.

Hell no.

If you have watched every game of ours you will know we are not getting better at all. We smashed Raiders and beat the Roosters pretty easy aswell...but up against broncos, dragons and the dogs we just look like U/10's...its shameful. We have a great side but for some f**king strange reason which i cannot understand we cant beat the top teams!!!!!

Save our pennies and buy some big black wingers and train for the next season...because if we dont improve VERY fast (ie: the next few weeks after the bye) we wont be playing finals footy.

Evenflow

Bench
embarrassing. disgraceful. shameful. sums us up tonight. Playing like we did the first few weeks. Wish we could play raiders every week...we might be a chance this year if that were the case.

wtf indeed.

We should forfeit the season...seriously. We are only capable of beating the lower table teams...we go from terrible to sh*t to half decent back to terrible to worse than to playing ok and then back to sh*thouse.

WHYYYYYYY?

f**king f**k off untill next year...f**k they give me the sh*ts.

Hell no.

If you have watched every game of ours you will know we are not getting better at all. We smashed Raiders and beat the Roosters pretty easy aswell...but up against broncos, dragons and the dogs we just look like U/10's...its shameful. We have a great side but for some f**king strange reason which i cannot understand we cant beat the top teams!!!!!

Save our pennies and buy some big black wingers and train for the next season...because if we dont improve VERY fast (ie: the next few weeks after the bye) we wont be playing finals footy.

got a cork or something. i was to busy hanging my head in shame and bashing the f**k out of things in my room to pay attention to what was said about kimmorleys injury.

money. He is rich now...all he has to do is sit back and be lazy.

Fair enough you have an opinion on your own team but you are are fair dinkum deadsh*t. With "supporters" like you who the f**k needs opposition fans hanging sh*t on them. Wanker :lol:

AILD

Bench
...well im not going to sit here and say "oh we will be back..blah blah" Ive been saying that since round 2! ...we keep putting in sh*thouse performance after sh*thouse performance. If we had the sharks team ild understand..but we dont...we have a great team, but are lazy f**ks for some reason this year.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Hey Timmah

I think Holdsworth went ok when he came on last week ,he can play a very simple game with Ennis and Kimmorley , although i think Roberts is the better player ,i do believe having those players around him will take the pressure off him like it has with Roberts this year

Personally I think we were lucky that Holdsworth played, with Kimmorely being out, he was the only one who would have been able to step into those shoes, Roberts is an individual rather than team player, which is great when you have someone running the show, Holdsworth was the man who we need tonight.

Looks like he will be hanging around a bit longer than most Dogs supporters would like to see him, but credit due, he stepped up when we needed him most.

renouf

Juniors
Storm were simply out muscled in the forwards, it's happened a few times this year.. certainly not the force they once were.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Storm were simply out muscled in the forwards, it's happened a few times this year.. certainly not the force they once were.

Ironically it's the way to beat the Broncos too. A great backline looks crap if they ain't getting the ball going forward.

I don't know if they aren't the force they once were though, it's just a matter of the storm adapting to the current game, which is getting 4 forwards on the bench so you can utilise them to open up the backline.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Holdsworth absolutely stunned me to be honest. Controlled things, a great kicking game and worked very well with Ennis - a complete contrast to last week where I think he made some poor choices.

All in all we dominated. Melbourne maybe should've scored one or two more but they were by no means the better team. lolCronk for the Sin-bin, lolSlater for being Idris' speed-bump, and lolInglis for palming off Idris and getting smacked by Hazem.

Back on top, baby :D

Noa

First Grade
What's wrong with Greg Inglis? He's not half the player he was.

He gets sh*t ball. Compare the space which Idris had when gets the ball to te space Inglis has. In fact have a look at the quality ball other centers get. Hoffman gets better quality ball then he does which is :crazy:

money. He is rich now...all he has to do is sit back and be lazy.

Has more runs then anyone else in the league. Dummy Spit posts more insightful stuff then that.

geez cooper Cronk gives me the sh*ts. The most mechanical footballer in the game. 7 minutes to with a nice backline reeady for the ball when we got to chase the game and he passes back inside so he can kick to his best mate Billy. And wtf is up withis reading of the defence this year, hes the main cause of why our RHS D looks scratchy at times.

PS. Well done Bulldogs, way to enthusiastic and smart for us.

Last edited:

AILD

Bench
Its all good he runs then throws the ball forward or drops it...or whatever....but he is to inconsistent...we need him at 100% every week..but he decides how much he wants to put in. and if he doesnt feel like doing anything he wont.

dogz08

First Grade
Storm should win this by 30, but the worry is the storm has a coach with no game plans, its the players who are the ones who come up with the plays while they are on the field playing. The coach is lucky he has players skillful enough to get the storm home

Good one Gaba :lol:

Noa

First Grade
Its all good he runs then throws the ball forward or drops it...or whatever....but he is to inconsistent...we need him at 100% every week..but he decides how much he wants to put in. and if he doesnt feel like doing anything he wont.

bullsh*t.

Teams are rushing up putting pressure on before he gets any room. Its up to "Supercoach" to come up with better strategies to get him the ball in more space e.g spreading the ball on tackles 2 or 3 or have him getting it 3 or 4 in from the sideline rather then the at 2 90% of the time.

If Inglis was playing for the Knights, Broncos, Bulldogs he'd be getting 25 tries a year. That wont happen though while the teams style panders to Cronk and Slater, who are fools gold if you ask me.