What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R11 Sat :: Bulldogs 26 Storm 10 @ Bluetongue

Round 11 :: Bulldogs v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gaba

You really have no idea ,they have won every game but 2 with Kimmorley playing and have been playing good football all year. For the benefit of everyone i really think you should crawl back in yours mothers womb and it be stitched shut. Even my 1 year old little boy makes more sense than you

Does your little boy watch Yo Gaba Gaba ??...it is a kids show that makes no sense...much like Gibbering Gaba.

melbourne_belle

Juniors
bullsh*t.

Teams are rushing up putting pressure on before he gets any room. Its up to "Supercoach" to come up with better strategies to get him the ball in more space e.g spreading the ball on tackles 2 or 3 or have him getting it 3 or 4 in from the sideline rather then the at 2 90% of the time.

If Inglis was playing for the Knights, Broncos, Bulldogs he'd be getting 25 tries a year. That wont happen though while the teams style panders to Cronk and Slater, who are fools gold if you ask me.

Thank you Noa, finally some sense regarding Inglis.

I feel like pimp slapping Cronk, Finch needs to take the ball a bit more and cut out Hoffman FFS. They run decent set plays out Chambers way but he cant finish them off, run them GI's way and we may get a bit further with them, actually maybe not Hoffman will get in the damn way.:crazy:

Latest posts