What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R12 Fri :: Dragons 38 Panthers 10 @ WIN Wollongong

Round 12 :: Dragons v Panthers

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Slackboy72

Coach
Poor skeepe. Such a sad, deluded, little kid. This is what happens when you have Phil Gould as a role model.

Big Mick

Referee
See? You have nothing :lol:

Coote was steamrolled by Dell, run over by Emmett who is useless, missed Costigan which allowed Lett to score, and was unable to hold up Soward despite being there before he hit the turf...

Not even going to bother...because i'll wait till the wooden spooners hammer you tomorrow.

bigfoot

Juniors
We were up against it...we never gave up and showed committment...that's all I wanted and that's what I saw. So i'm proud.
Agreed, very proud.
That would have to have been one of the youngest and most inexperienced first grade teams in a while. :cool:

Bazal

Post Whore
Not even going to bother...because i'll wait till the wooden spooners hammer you tomorrow.

You seem to be labouring under the misconception that I care about the fact that you're pointing out my side's average year in a sad attempt to annoy me...It's ok kiddo, it's an easy mistake to make.

brokendigit

Juniors
If they weren't reffed out of the game I honestly believe the Panthers would have won. The spear tackle and strip that went unpenalised at the start if the second half set the tone.

Oh, please. Grow up, you knob... If you find a single report that even hints that Penrith were robbed, I'll give it away.

woowoo

Juniors
I'll even agree with Big Mick that it should have been a tad closer..but in the end the ref's did not alter the winning team result like Skeepe is going on about.

murraymob

Coach
penrith tried hard but the dragons halves is where the big difference was tonight.They controlled the game better than our guys did.Walsh needs to take the line on more than he does
The good sign for us is pritchard is getting back to a bit of form

Kiki

First Grade
we had more players out than the Panthers didn't we?? i am seriously so proud of the boys and loved seeing what the young guys could offer. we have alot od depth which is encouraging.

just for the record i love the Panthers (went out to penrith to see them play last week) and i actually thought they were really gonna trouble us tonite.

one thing out of this game...'st george have problems with attack'?? not anymore.

Lambretta

First Grade
Wow I watched the game without having LU on. Did not think the game was interrupted by unnecessary ref calls. The sin bin could have been used for a professional foul but did not matter.

I was proud of the effort by the under strength Dragons. Chase Stanley was great, Jon Green was effective when he was on and Hunt stayed on the field for most of the game. Well Done.

Yeah agreed. I didnt see anything wrong at all with the refereeing.

Panthers had a great first half but failed to post the points needed to make Saints panic.

The Saints defence kept them ahead on the score board and then the Panthers tired and the Saints kicked on and took the game.

Brilliantly executed really.

brokendigit

Juniors
we had more players out than the Panthers didn't we?? i am seriously so proud of the boys and loved seeing what the young guys could offer. we have alot od depth which is encouraging.

just for the record i love the Panthers (went out to penrith to see them play last week) and i actually thought they were really gonna trouble us tonite.

one thing out of this game...'st george have problems with attack'?? not anymore.

Kiki - most importantly... Did you notice BMoz's pink undies?

Big Mick

Referee
The Pennies will go OK this year, and better next. Good signs...

That's what the expectation is anyway I feel.

Once Coote, Graham, Iosefa...get about 20-30 games under their belt...they'll be so much better for it next year...and when we start playing some expansive footy...we'll be even better, because we do have weapons out wide, they just don't get the ball often enough. That changes when a team is settled and understands each others game. That'll happen in time.

Latest posts