What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R12 Sat :: Eels 10 Sharks 13 @ Parramatta

Round 12 :: Eels v Sharks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I'm sure that's them winning the comp.

Wonder if their odds will shorten :sarcasm:?

Kiki

First Grade
oh man that was depressing all around. seeing the players and fans carry on like they just won a grand final is kinda well...sad.

You're just a PP h8a.

:D I think he's just a bit ticked about me having 80+ posts more than him in this thread. Seriously though, it was the same performace by the Eels that we have had fgor the ENTIRE season. The Sharks simply had better stamina and comitment in attack when the 72nd Minute hit.

Last edited:

Bayside Bronco

Juniors
Like 2 bald blokes fighting over a comb.

How sh*t are the Eels?

The only sign of anyone tightly hanging on to the ball was the Sharks guy who came off injured.

Timmah

Staff member
I can think of plenty of things that I could be more pissed off about :sarcasm:

oh man that was depressing all around. seeing the players and fans carry on like they just won a grand final is kinda well...sad.

After all the losses and off field sh*t it must feels like a GF win. Sharks have been threatening to win for a few weeks, one thing about the players is they have been trying their guts out to win lately. Looks like an interesting wooden spoon battle now.

Timmah

Staff member
I'm with the other two on this one Kiki, why have a dig at a team celebrating a win? I hate Cronulla as much as the next bloke but let them have their fun, deadset.

coach

Even allowing for the weather it had to be one of the worst games of footy I have seen. Neither team has no idea on how to attack.

Hey Kiki is cool. I understand her post. But Kiki, I guess when a team / club has gone through so much recently, just winning one means so much to both players and fans. I for one think that the players joining with the fans like that shows what RL is really about. Not 7 year old scandals, not Board Room bullshyte and certainly not big noting, mud raking journo's trying to find any dirt they can to destroy our game.

It's about the players and the fans.

Kiki

First Grade
hahahaha oh man. f**k you lot are defensive. calm down!!

im allowed to think it's depressing if i want.

thought it was seeing Tupou smile though, coz he is a lovely guy.

Run along you dropped pie.

DROPPED PIE...ooooh ouch :lol:

Even allowing for the weather it had to be one of the worst games of footy I have seen. Neither team has no idea on how to attack.

Ok you need some coaching here coach. The correct english would be;

Neither team has the ability to formulate an effective attack.

Now that we have that sorted, I was unaware of your expert knowledge of....well, anything what-so-ever!

Kiki

First Grade
Hey Kiki is cool. I understand her post. But Kiki, I guess when a team / club has gone through so much recently, just winning one means so much to both players and fans. I for one think that the players joining with the fans like that shows what RL is really about. Not 7 year old scandals, not Board Room bullshyte and certainly not big noting, mud raking journo's trying to find any dirt they can to destroy our game.

It's about the players and the fans.

nah i get it and good on em. i just found it kind of depressing thats all. that one win over a crap team like parra is a cause for a GF type celebration. i meant its sad in a depressing way. im not like SUCK SH*T SHARKS. im not taking delight in their dramas.

its not like im writing a blog on errol on how crap the sharks are or anything.

How the f*ck is it pathetic at all?
The players and fans have gone through so much disappointment, for them to enjoy the moment is great to see. They are still passionate and you can see how much the win means to them. Good on Cronulla, and congratulations for tonight. :D
If it was your team you would react the exact same.

Latest posts