What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R12 Sat :: Eels 10 Sharks 13 @ Parramatta

Round 12 :: Eels v Sharks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ironhorse

Juniors
no word of a lie im a better kicker than parras half ! he is almost laughable its like watching a movie ,i actually feel sorry for him .

Apey

Staff member
PP - thanks for the updates mate. I enjoyed your commentary.

Ignore Fatf**k Timmah he just got upset watching someone else posting in rapid succession. This is his domain!

Btw Eels - teh fail.

morri (cWo)

First Grade
Up Up Cronulla
The boys in the black white and blue
Up Up Cronulla
The name of the Shark fits you
Sharks Sharks Forever
Go out and play without fear
Now's the time to see good football
For the Sharks are here!
Up the Sharks!

Ignore Fatf**k Timmah he just got upset watching someone else posting in rapid succession. This is his domain!

Btw Eels - teh fail.

Thanks man. I will. I just like my posting I guess.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Well done Sharks! Not pretty but any win's a good win to break a 9 match losing run.

Poor Eels fans. I feel sorry for the mess that Hagan left you in and you're still cleaning it up.

ironhorse

Juniors
Robson???

yeah . unlike every other eel he does try - and trys and trys and really really trys but hes just sadly dreadful ! every game i watch his feeble kicking game costs the side so badly - kicking into players legs , out on the full , comical primary school style . :eek:

joe9x

Juniors
skeepe, there's a difference between discussion and commentary. The goose is clearly trying to up his post count.

And how the f**k would you know who mods and admins are? Titles under names aren't everything :lol:

How about you f**k off and stick to your usual ref-whinging?

Keep discussion to thoughts on the game Tim and stop trying to up your post count........
The bloke is obviously into the game and I for one am interested in what he has to say.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

Btw Eels - teh fail.
Apey, you can accuse me of a lot of things, posting in quick succession like PP did tonight is not one of them - 95/177 posts ;-)

Thank you Cronulla, I was the only one who tipped the Sharks in my tipping comp so I have gained some valuable ground.

I agree with this.

The irony of Timmah saying that somebody else is trying to up his post count is f**king laughable

Latest posts