What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R13 Mon :: Titans 28 Dragons 24 @ Skilled

Round 13 :: Titans v Dragons

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kiki

First Grade
man that sucked so hard. i flew all the way to the goldy to watch my boys for nothing. also i was surrounded by some seriously heinous Titans fans. which is weird coz up until now ive always thought they were pretty decent.

one girl stood up and was laughing at Sowie when he was down and i went absolutely mental at her. im like HE'S UNCONCIOUS YOU STUPID BITCH. ugh.

Gaba

First Grade
:lol: what do you have to say about Saints tonight huh? Surely all the rubbish you've espoused about other sides could tonight be applied to the rabble your lot have become tonight? ;-)
The dragons should do a bulldogs and cry for the video refs head, :lol:

the bulldogs would have lost by 30+ last night :D

Last edited:
Tell me, how can you comment on an 80 min contest, having only watched 20 mins?

The first 20 mins was the reason for what you saw, it was the mandatory square up.

'BACK INTO THE GAME' are the appropriate words I used

It doesn't matter what happened the first 60 minutes. It is irrelevant to my comments. Learn English please!

Because you missed what happened in the first 60 minutes.
You don't know what happened in the first 60...how do you know the ref's didn't do everything possible to give the Titans a 20 point lead at half time?

And Dragons fans proving they are idiots once more

The first 60 minutes are irrelevant to my comments

'The refs did everything to get the Dragons back into the game'

BACK INTO THE GAME!
BACK INTO THE GAME!

Learn English fool

none of the dragons fans have disputed this we are just lamenting some very poor desicions

but you keep believing the dribble you are sprouting if it makes you feel better

And the Titans had some woeful decisions against them in the last 20 minutes that allowed the Dragons back into the game. WAY WORSE THEN THE DECISIONS AGAINST THE DRAGONS IN THE FIRST HALF. Yes I have now watched the full game ...

It is amazing how Dragons fans totally ignore how their last two tries should never have been awarded ...

_Johnsy

Referee
you need glasses electric.

No-one is saying the titans were not deserved winners, or that we were robbed. In fact I'll think you'll find a large percentage of dragon fans saying that the decisions did not have a massive impact on the result. Maybe it is you who needs to learn to read.

jimmythehand

Juniors
Get your hand off it jimmy

You really think a 12 point turnaround didn't affect the flow of the game and the end scoreline? I never said it would've won us the game, and i credited the win to the Tits playing better footy. But it didn't even get a mention in the post match, because it happened early in the game. It was a woeful decision, imagine if that was a grand final.

Your exact words were that the decision in the first 5 minutes DECIDED ANOTHER GAME.

You obviously didn't say what you really meant or I misinterpreted.

Last edited:

ouwet

Bench
Great game of Football, thoroughly enjoyed watching it and the end result:)

Some really dodgy calls in the game (Both sides) but the result was fair IMO... Jamie Soward on the other hand is fast getting a reputation of being a Diver and Coward! He acted dead for 1 or so minutes, he's a cat and a disgrace, hope someone really does knock the little cat out.

Last edited:

Jasdragon

Juniors
And the Titans had some woeful decisions against them in the last 20 minutes that allowed the Dragons back into the game. WAY WORSE THEN THE DECISIONS AGAINST THE DRAGONS IN THE FIRST HALF. Yes I have now watched the full game ...

It is amazing how Dragons fans totally ignore how their last two tries should never have been awarded ...

:lol: you are an idiot and have no idea!

Firey_Dragon

Coach
Great game of Football, thoroughly enjoyed watching it and the end result:)

Some really dodgy calls in the game (Both sides) but the result was fair IMO... Jamie Soward on the other hand is fast getting a reputation of being a Diver and Coward! He acted dead for 1 or so minutes, his a cat and a disgrace, hope someone really does knock the little cat out.
Your posts kind of lose all effect when you can't even differentiate between the meaning of "his" and "he's" (or "he is").

As for the actual game, the better side won. However Nightingale was robbed of a fair try, Walker was offside, and I thought Prince's pass on one of the try's was forward. In any case, it is all irrelevant, the Titans were deserved winners but I'm glad to see our guys never gave up when all seemed lost and we nearly snatched victory from the jaws of defeat.

ouwet

Bench
Your posts kind of lose all effect when you can't even differentiate between the meaning of "his" and "he's" (or "he is").

As for the actual game, the better side won. However Nightingale was robbed of a fair try, Walker was offside, and I thought Prince's pass on one of the try's was forward. In any case, it is all irrelevant, the Titans were deserved winners but I'm glad to see our guys never gave up when all seemed lost and we nearly snatched victory from the jaws of defeat.

LOL Sorry mate, but i do work (Don't tell my boss i'm posting here LOL), so i rush my emails (And of course being Gen Y, i do use a bit of 'Texting' Language :lol:). Soward The Coward, he plays for the right team.

Gaba

First Grade
Timmah , bulldog force and the other bulldogs supporters show they arent happy til they make trouble :)

They dont really care whether they are right or wrong the only thing they want is trouble

Firey_Dragon

Coach
Watch a replay
If he wasn't offside then Walker was onside by at least 2 metres
onside.jpg

This freeze frame is taken AFTER the ball has left the boot, clearly circled and about a foot away from young. I even drew a line parallel to the 10m line to satisfy your idiocy. Hornby was easily onside.

Firey_Dragon

Coach
LOL Sorry mate, but i do work (Don't tell my boss i'm posting here LOL), so i rush my emails (And of course being Gen Y, i do use a bit of 'Texting' Language :lol:). Soward The Coward, he plays for the right team.
I don't get why everyone says he keeps on diving or whatever. Last night was the first time I've ever actually wondered whether he faked it or not, he did however get collected in that tackle, that being said, it's the referees fault for awarding the penalty and a common sense didn't prevail.

Dogs fans just don't like him because of our last game against you guys, he didn't dive there, the ref just decided he was hindered. Blame the refs for a stupid call, not the player.

But I love it, bring the hate, it means we're going well.