What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R13 Mon :: Titans 28 Dragons 24 @ Skilled

Round 13 :: Titans v Dragons

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ouwet

Bench
I don't get why everyone says he keeps on diving or whatever. Last night was the first time I've ever actually wondered whether he faked it or not, he did however get collected in that tackle, that being said, it's the referees fault for awarding the penalty and a common sense didn't prevail.

Dogs fans just don't like him because of our last game against you guys, he didn't dive there, the ref just decided he was hindered. Blame the refs for a stupid call, not the player.

But I love it, bring the hate, it means we're going well.

:lol: I agree, love it, all in good fun!

In regards to the last St George try, i think it was Brandy who said the St George player was off side :lol:... He was CLEARLY on-side, i watched one replay (IQ, they didn't show a reply) and he was a good metre on side.

ALSO after the game i listened to Triple M and they read out a Dragon supporters Email or SMS about the Bulldogs not beating anyone in the Top 8 and only winning against lesser teams, was that you GABA? :lol:

Gaba

First Grade
ALSO after the game i listened to Triple M and they read out a Dragon supporters Email or SMS about the Bulldogs not beating anyone in the Top 8 and only winning against lesser teams, was that you GABA? :lol:

LOL no

Coaster

Bench
Hmm i expected to read this thread and see people talking about how good of a game this was, but instead all i see is more whinging about ref decisions.

Bad calls went both ways, Cummings is a dead set tosser, the better team won on the night, i thought it was a great game.

_Johnsy

Referee
Hmm i expected to read this thread and see people talking about how good of a game this was, but instead all i see is more whinging about ref decisions.

Bad calls went both ways, Cummings is a dead set tosser, the better team won on the night, i thought it was a great game.

Not one person said this has been the case, the titans thoroughly deserved their win. I'd love to see any post in this thread that says the better team were beaten last night.

It is a fair point to discuss, you were allowed a try that clearly wasn't a try, we were denied a try that was clearly a try. Is this too difficult to comprehend ?

Coaster

Bench
Not one person said this has been the case, the titans thoroughly deserved their win. I'd love to see any post in this thread that says the better team were beaten last night.

It is a fair point to discuss, you were allowed a try that clearly wasn't a try, we were denied a try that was clearly a try. Is this too difficult to comprehend ?

When did i post, people said we wernt the better team?
I said people are whinging about the ref (fullstop)
Then gave my opinion of the game.

Is this too difficult to comprehend ?

This Year?

Immortal
Congrats to the Titans.

They blew the Dragons off the park in the 1st half with a greatly executed game plan with everything going their way. The Dragons comeback in the 2nd half was sure to come and they nearly pulled it out of the fire.

I was surprised the Dragons didn't take the shot at goal when they were 8 down, but they backed themselves and came up short.

In the end an entertaining game of footy.

Jasdragon

Juniors
Watch a replay
If he wasn't offside then Walker was onside by at least 2 metres

onside.jpg

This freeze frame is taken AFTER the ball has left the boot, clearly circled and about a foot away from young. I even drew a line parallel to the 10m line to satisfy your idiocy. Hornby was easily onside.

Cop that ElectricEelMan! :lol::lol::lol::lol: you have no idea!

thommo4pm

Coach
Cop that ElectricEelMan! :lol::lol::lol::lol: you have no idea!

Oh dear....never let the facts get in the way of a good story hey....afterall ElectricEelMan has to back up his claims that the ref's did everything they could to get the Dragons home in the last 20.

Nevermind the fact that he missed the first 60 minutes of the match....then he has stated Hornby was well offside.
Good to see people using their own eyes when making judgements. :roll:

thommo4pm

Coach
LOL Sorry mate, but i do work (Don't tell my boss i'm posting here LOL), so i rush my emails (And of course being Gen Y, i do use a bit of 'Texting' Language :lol:). Soward The Coward, he plays for the right team.

Didn't we beat you 20-18? :lol:

thommo4pm

Coach
And the Titans had some woeful decisions against them in the last 20 minutes that allowed the Dragons back into the game. WAY WORSE THEN THE DECISIONS AGAINST THE DRAGONS IN THE FIRST HALF. Yes I have now watched the full game ...

It is amazing how Dragons fans totally ignore how their last two tries should never have been awarded ...

Hey Idiot.

Tell us why the last 2 tries should not have been given to the Dragons???

You don't mind ignoring the fact that the Dragons were virtually taken out of the game in the first 20 minutes. Whatever suits your argument I guess is what works for you. :roll:

Jasdragon

Juniors
Hey Idiot.

Tell us why the last 2 tries should not have been given to the Dragons???

You don't mind ignoring the fact that the Dragons were virtually taken out of the game in the first 20 minutes. Whatever suits your argument I guess is what works for you. :roll:

:lol: Like that idiot will show his face in here again!

Clearly photoshopped!
Clearly!
He was clearly offside
Just like Walker was offside right

Dragons fans just may be the biggest bunch of whingers EVER!

Firey_Dragon

Coach
Clearly photoshopped!
Clearly!
He was clearly offside
Just like Walker was offside right

Dragons fans just may be the biggest bunch of whingers EVER!
Yeah you're right, I photoshopped it. There is no other way to draw those lines and circles on a digital image.

Walker was touch and go, there was no doubt that Hornby was onside.

skeepe

Immortal
onside.jpg

This freeze frame is taken AFTER the ball has left the boot, clearly circled and about a foot away from young. I even drew a line parallel to the 10m line to satisfy your idiocy. Hornby was easily onside.

That line isn't parralell. It's going to meet the 10m line if it keeps going to the right. It's angled back as it goes towards Hornby.

I would have ruled offside based on that vision.

Firey_Dragon

Coach
That line isn't parralell. It's going to meet the 10m line if it keeps going to the right. It's angled back as it goes towards Hornby.

The line is also about 30cm short of where contact was made with the ball from Young, and 2-3 frames after contact was made. The endpoint of the line is correct at the top of the image, if anything the bottom one is out.

The result is irrelevant, it was awarded a try, and the image clearly shows that any calls that Hornby was 2 meters offside are erroneous.

The only issue here is that my photoshop skills aren't all that good.

Joker's Wild

Coach
I didnt see the game but if that was given a try then it was the correct call.

Hard to imagine that anyone would say otherwise.

thommo4pm

Coach

You don't like the Dragons much do you. :crazy: