What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R13 Sun :: Sharks 18 Warriors 10 @ Toyota

Round 13 :: Sharks v Warriors

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Meth

Staff member
This game would be a lot closer if it weren't for Ropati

Meth

Staff member
You had halves last year.

Witty; as much as I think you are sickeningly sycophantic, I much prefer last years halves to this years, even though last year's halves were average- this year's are below average

Rovelli

Bench
Warriors offering very little so far in this one.

Ropati with two dropped balls in attacking positions under little pressure - absolutely unforgivable. The miss on Reece Williams early on has ben symptomatic of his game.

Kirk is clearly not a centre. I can't see why we are not pursuing the Fien/Stanley swap. Chase could blossom into a centre. If you think Kemp was poor on defense, Kirk isn't much better.

We've given ourselves opportunities by securing line dropkicks, but we can't exectue inside the 20. Our only methods of scoring seem like they are gonna come from kicks or bargeovers.

Sharks' quick men really making like difficult for us.

WTF was Moon thinking with that kick and the Warriors in good attacking position? 18-8 or 18-10, and I'd feel ok despite being down. 18-4 it is now, the Warriors will have to score the first two tries of the second-half to be in with a chance, otherwise this game has slipped away from them. It may have already.

Meth

Staff member
Price is playing his best game for us this year though. And Heremaia is playing well.

Brown scores- good stuff Stacey

Meth

Staff member
Can we send a memo out to the Warriors that Rugby League has six tackles to a set, and that the sixth tackle is after the fifth

KHunt

Juniors
I've jokered Cronulla on FS tipping. They'll probably lose in the usual Cronulla way though.

How has Stapleton played?