What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R14 Sat :: Panthers 6 Sea Eagles 20 @ CUA

Round 14 :: Panthers v Sea Eagles

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GB!

Juniors
GB!

this is my first bold statement, if i am wrong then i don't expect to be believed again.
but suniula will play today

Last edited:

Caged Panther

First Grade
2GB reporting that Jennings is a chance of being a late inclusion. Personally I'd say it's a very slim chance though.

thommo4pm

Coach
With or without Jennings, I can't see Penrith's pack holding Manly's pack...so Jennings influence out wide would be minimal anyway.

Manly will win this game through the middle of the park.
It's a nice cool afternoon out at Penrith also....nice and sunny right now, there was some high cloud earlier but it's cleared away and the sun is back out.

Good on Penrith for wearing pink for a good cause.Now they just have to put in a bumbling inept display to be real Pink Panthers.;-)

gong_eagle

First Grade
he scored a try!

so did Neuman,looks like Lyon may be a starter

Sunshine Coast Sea Eagles 34

Tries:

Shane Neumann 2, Ryan Walker, Rob Godfrey, Michael Chapman, Andrew Suniula

Goals:

Trent Hodkinson 5/6

Norths Devils 24

Tries:

Joe Bond 2, Jay Aston, Asher Elemani

Goals:

Joe Bond 4/4

nqcowboy87

Bench
dying their beards pink, great way to psyche yourself up for a match, i remember joey died his hair orange and had a shoker

although sullivan dyed his hair red fro breast cancer awareness and had a blinder

bigfoot

Juniors
Toyota Cup:
Same score at half time.

In first grade, I believe we'll struggle without Lewis.
He's just a class, class player and holds our team together, IMO.
However, if Waterhouse can show his great form from before his injury, and Pritchard continues his great recent form with Walshy steering the side around well, and the little men Coote, Sammut etc sniffing around, anything is possible...

Last edited:

bigfoot

Juniors
For the Panthers:
Daniella is out, Cooper moves to centre.
Bench is Paulo, Bell, Grant, Coote.

Meaning the side will look like this:

1. Jarrod Sammut
2. Brad Tighe
15. Gavin Cooper
4. Maurice Blair
5. Shane Elford
6. Wade Graham
7. Luke Walsh
8. Frank Puletua
9. Paul Aiton
10. Petero Civoniceva
11. Trent Waterhouse
12. Frank Pritchard
13. Nathan Smith

Bench:
25. Lachlan Coote
14. Joseph Paulo
16. Matthew Bell
17. Tim Grant

Too many injuries. :(
Also, Cooper at centre is absolutely TERRIBLE. Probably the most pathetic centre I have ever seen. Way, way too slow.

EDIT: Also, in the Toyota cup, Penrith managed to make the score a little less embarrassing, scoring 12 points in the last 5 minutes to make it 56 - 18.

Last edited:

Latest posts