What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R15 Fri :: Bulldogs 19 Panthers 12 @ ANZ

Round 15 :: Bulldogs v Panthers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mxlegend99

Referee
I have no idea what they were thinking. It was the best news ever for me when the Raiders signed him. I was cut inside when he decided to stay with us instead.

He's being paid way more then he should for a player with absolutely no talent at all. If it wasn't for Matt Elliott playing favourites he wouldn't have been at the club in the first place, letalone be re-signed to a deal worth atleast 4 times what he is worth.

It's dissapointing that he's the only player in our side to have played every single game in the past 3 years. 90% of the time he is the one player i would love to make a change with elsewhere.

I'm just glad Luke Lewis has finally made his way into lock ahead of Smith. Even Matt Elliott with his bias couldn't hold Lewie out for another season.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
A relieving win, just watching it now and what a f**king scrap it became. :lol: @ Gus's "I'm enjoying this, it's a good game" comment in the second half. F**king delusional...

Timmah

Staff member
LOL @ Big Mick! Just noticed his skeepesque tirade throughout this thread. Don't blame your team's sh*tness on the men in pink buddy ;-)

thommo4pm

Coach
Bullsh*t we don't host Newcastle and Saints this year... two marquee games as evidenced by near-sellout crowds for both games, both would get 20k+ at ANZ. Who schedules the draw and tries using the "more derbies" claim when matches like those only happen once in a season?

You do realise that the pools are based on what position each team finished the previous season, hence that determines who plays who once or twice a season.

Timmah

Staff member
:? Weren't the pools ditched last year in favour a system favouring derbies and marquee clashes?

murraymob

Coach
penrith are a team on the rise a load of young talent coming through.Still the one ingredient missing is a quality half or 5/8 with the ability to run the ball.i have no doubts if kimmorly plays for penrith we win.Still the bye next week then a run of games very winable .Jennings,petro,daiella back next game

thommo4pm

Coach
hmm I can't understand why the Dragons / Dogs wouldn't play each other twice then....two pretty fierce rivals and both home bases are close to each other.
Imagine a Dragons / Dogs game late in the season this year at ANZ.
We'd almost draw 50,000 I reckon to ANZ stadium.

Latest posts