What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R18 Sat :: Knights 23 Raiders 4 @ EnergyAustralia

Round 18 :: Knights v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mongoose

Coach
Herbert has been woe-f**king-ful....i dont know what we do with him. He was starting to look good for a minute there but hes back to his useless self this week.

campese not much better though

skeepe

Immortal
What happened to no referee complaints?

I qualified that by saying "unless it's deserved" and it most certainly f**king is.

We can still come back, but with Maxwell out there it's a very, very slim hope.

skeepe

Immortal
Herbert has been woe-f**king-ful....i dont know what we do with him. He was starting to look good for a minute there but hes back to his useless self this week.

campese not much better though

Agreed. Honestly we should have been up by 12 or 18 the amount of field position we've had. Woeful options on the 5th tackle have prevented this. There was also one disgusting decision where the referee ruled Campese was caught with the ball despite the fact he offloaded it before he hit the ground.

What happened to no referee complaints?

Not going to get cocky yet. Knights' fans should know better (not that it's really us doing it), our team is good at giving up leads.

First try in the second half would go a long way :pray:

Yeah, its not a good idea to get cocky now. We give up leads all too often.

Dee

Juniors
How's my knights tip looking? Any chance for the raiders to come back or have they been that bad?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Or you could just accept that the Raiders are sh*t tonight, some calls go wrong in league, sometimes you might also see them wrong, and life goes on.

Timmah

Staff member
Round 10 this year vs Melbourne:
What an embarrassing second half performance. Well done Melbourne.

Now that that's out of the way, can someone explain how Brett Suttor is a first grade referee? That was one of the worst hatchet jobs I have ever seen on a rugby league team.

Brett Suttor is a f**king disgrace.
Round 5 this year Knights v NZ:
Does it feel empty knowing you wouldn't have won but for some of the worst refereeing ever seen?
Round 3 vs Eels
I am f**kING ROPABLE. Steve Lyons you are a deadset merkin. What the f**k was that kind of performance by an alleged "top grade referee." I have never seen such a disgracefully biased performance by a referee in all my f**king life.
R6 last year vs Melbourne
I know plenty are expecting me to launch into what is no doubt another tirade against probably the worst referee to ever be handed a whistle....
R8 last year vs Warriors
The only highlight from that match was Witt's decision to break from tradition and try to kick a penalty goal with his shin instead of his foot. Apart from that - worst game I have seen in a long, long time. Both teams holding down for an eternity (with only one team getting penalised for it mind you), terrible handling, a combined total of 30 handling errors.... this one won't live long in the memory.

Methinks you're crying wolf with every passing week skeepe...

Big Pete

Referee
The LU Front Page should read Newcastle Rob Raiders because if this isn't the worse refereeing performance ever I don't know what is!

FOF!

Timmah

Staff member
Why wasn't Monaghan spoken to for first elbowing then spitting on Sau after he scored the try?