What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R18 Sat :: Knights 23 Raiders 4 @ EnergyAustralia

Round 18 :: Knights v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Big Pete

Referee
Baz I was always under the impression he was considered average by Eels fans, maybe that was before Hodgeson went down injured and Schif stepped it up a notch?

skeepe

Immortal
:lol:

We had nothing

I agree. Our attack was absolutely pedestrian. Fifth tackle options were bordering on embarrassing. And despite that, the Knights needed help to win the game.

Despite conceding 23 points, I still have to wrap our defense massively, particularly our forward pack. The forwards absolutely slaughtered the Knights pack, shame they were let down by two dunderheads in Herbert and Campese.

mongoose

Coach
Who the f**k was the video ref tonight? They are the most incompetent f**king video ref I have seen in a long time.

1. Daniel Vidot scored that try. Clearly. At absolute worst it was benefit of the doubt.

2. Massive forward pass to Danny Wicks, who passes it to Naiqama who knocks it forward into the in-goal, then bounces it trying to ground it. And it's a f**king try?!?!?!?!? Not even benefit of the doubt?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Knights have had a helping hand with three tries tonight, and the Raiders have been robbed as one. Had the refereeing been competent, the final score would have been Raiders 8 Knights 7.

MOTM: Jarred Maxwell (Newcastle)

We were disgraceful and the knights defence was outstanding. Herbert doesnt have a clue and campese looked like he didnt care.

Tom155

Coach
Who the f**k was the video ref tonight? They are the most incompetent f**king video ref I have seen in a long time.

1. Daniel Vidot scored that try. Clearly. At absolute worst it was benefit of the doubt.

2. Massive forward pass to Danny Wicks, who passes it to Naiqama who knocks it forward into the in-goal, then bounces it trying to ground it. And it's a f**king try?!?!?!?!? Not even benefit of the doubt?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Knights have had a helping hand with three tries tonight, and the Raiders have been robbed as one. Had the refereeing been competent, the final score would have been Raiders 8 Knights 7.

:lol:

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
Well Campo and Herb sucked. We should have put on a cricket score with the possession we had in the Knights half.
McDruggie was excellent I thought and schooled young Croker.
Doogz killed it and if he isn't more talented the Gidley I'm not here.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
lmfao... what a cheap whinging bastard... pathetic sig.

Bet he won't keep it for 24 hours let alone til the next time these two meet...

Liam

Juniors
Wasn't there a bloke that wanted an "I love Newcastle" one?
5 minutes in Paint later:
deoffq.png

Joker's Wild

Coach

Enjoy your new sig mate. Im sure a man like you who values integrity will honour the bet :doubt:

African Monkey

First Grade

Possibly 10-7 if the conversion was successful.

Spike

First Grade
We were disgraceful and the knights defence was outstanding. Herbert doesnt have a clue and campese looked like he didnt care.

Of course Campese doesn't care. He can kick back for the next 5 years and collect his cash.

Bazal

Post Whore
Baz I was always under the impression he was considered average by Eels fans, maybe that was before Hodgeson went down injured and Schif stepped it up a notch?

Probably a little. It was kinda like the McKinnon/Burt situation at the back end of 06...Schif never got to shine until Hodgo went down, but then Hodgo couldn't get back in. Schif was still a better player than most will give him credit for in his time with us, much like Luke Burt

Apey

Staff member
I agree. Our attack was absolutely pedestrian. Fifth tackle options were bordering on embarrassing. And despite that, the Knights needed help to win the game.

Despite conceding 23 points, I still have to wrap our defense massively, particularly our forward pack. The forwards absolutely slaughtered the Knights pack, shame they were let down by two dunderheads in Herbert and Campese.

Aw, a sensible post :p Wait my bad, just noticed "needed help to win the game" :lol:

Raiders defence seemed a bit like the Knights' has been in a few games - tough and dominating up the middle but let down by a few poor defensive lapses. Compounded with the pathetic attack made it appear a poorer performance than it really was imo.

That and the fact your attack is absolutely shyte and your players are crapmeisters, not to mention those disguting puke coloured jerseys...yes, youre right

And your point is ink?? I hardly see the tigpies doing any better this year, so crawl back under your rock in campbelltown.

Thanks for that sig liam.

Latest posts