What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R19 Sun :: Tigers 34 Cowboys 14 @ Leichhardt

Round 19 :: Tigers v Cowboys

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

StinkyPete

Juniors
this is a must win game for cowboys the rest of our games this season are vs top 8 teams minus the last game against against rooters

TimmyB

Juniors
Heard on 702 that it's a 'great' crowd. From that description I'd guess 15ish, but purely guesswork...

Marshall in, apparently it was a classic Marshall try. He's created a few chances apparently with his footwork and speed, but his final pass keeps missing, I guess he should just hold the ball.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Farah and Watts involved in two stinks - the second one sees them both binned :lol:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Holy f**k... down 8-0, leading now 16-8 going into halftime.

Jason Maher

Immortal
Cowboys by 40. Thurston will be fired up after Wednesday night.

I'm on fire this weekend. I predicted the Broncos to flog the Bunnies before the game, and I predicted them to run over the top at half time as well. Then last night I came on here and bagged Manly after a bunch of missed opportunities and they scored while I was posting. Then I called the Warriors as wooden spooners when the Roosters hit the front. And, well you can read the above quote for yourself. The good thing is I was going for the Bunnies and Warriors, and I didn't mind Manly winning too much because it dumped the Brisbane from the 8. I'm also going for the Tigers.m Let's see if I can jinx them to blow it in the second half. :cool:

andrew123

Juniors
watching on channel 9 - how the hell did watts get away with those hits on farah after the scrum (23rd minute)?!?!

Ice Ice Brady

Juniors
awesome fights....

just shows why referees should take control and not just caution for such a joke of a thing that watts did first up.