What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R19 Sun :: Tigers 34 Cowboys 14 @ Leichhardt

Round 19 :: Tigers v Cowboys

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sass

Juniors
awesome fights....

just shows why referees should take control and not just caution for such a joke of a thing that watts did first up.

yep that's so true. if someone starts something and you just caution them no one ever listens to the ref and let's it go, do they? there was always gonna be another stink.

having said that, it was awesome. who knew robbie had those uppercuts in him?

is Tuiaki one of the best wingers in the game at the moment ??

hes stats from today
179 metres
3 line breaks
1 try
who knows how many tackle breaks

Joker's Wild

Coach
Much respect to Robbie

He took a flogging in the 1st scrum but gave back some of his own in the 2nd. lol @ the ref for thinking it was going to be left alone when Watts was only given a warning when he should have been sat down for 10.

Glad to see the Tigers flogging NQ. IMO the Cowboys are a bunch of thugs, Thurston in Origin, Watts on Farah, Carl Webb, laying all over the play the ball. Before they came back on Farah just looked at a puffy faced and bruised Watts as if to say "you don't look too good, mate" :lol:

TimmyB

Juniors
Good to see Farah laying Watts out. Watts got him with a sucker punch - and really should have gone imo - but when they both knew it was coming the only thing that saved Watts was his forward pack.

EDIT: Pretty sure Watts is from NSW, debuted for the Sharks.

Good to see Farah laying Watts out. Watts got him with a sucker punch - and really should have gone imo - but when they both knew it was coming the only thing that saved Watts was his forward pack.

EDIT: Pretty sure Watts is from NSW, debuted for the Sharks.

I suppose Carl Webb will want to fight Farah too...I heard a rumour he wanted to box Poore. What a classy act:sarcasm: Always been a meathead.

Is it me, or are the Cowboys the biggest team of wanks and some of their fans as well.

Deary me.

IMO its the odd couple, the majority are genuinely nice people. From what I have seen this season, they don't play in the spirit of the game. Thurston in Origin on Wednesday and the game today is more than enough evidence of that. Forearms in the tackle, laying all over the man and cheap shots. Some of their fans like the one above, can't stand to hear it. And if they aren't grubby on the field, their grubby off it (e.g. Webb allegedly trying to pick a fight out of something he wasn't even involved in (Poore in Origin).

Last edited:

Latest posts