What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R19 Sun :: Tigers 34 Cowboys 14 @ Leichhardt

Round 19 :: Tigers v Cowboys

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

beave

Coach
IMO its the odd couple, the majority are genuinely nice people. From what I have seen this season, they don't play in the spirit of the game. Thurston in Origin on Wednesday and the game today is more than enough evidence of that. Forearms in the tackle, laying all over the man and cheap shots. Some of their fans like the one above, can't stand to hear it.

again dribbling $hit.

You were the one going on about some crap about Webb wanting to take on Justin Poore, care to back that up with some evidence??????????? Or are we meant to take everything you say as gospel and bow down to your superior intelligence and knowledge of the game???? If you want to spruik off, back it up with some evidence you amoeba.

I couldn't give a to$$ what you think about me or the rest of the cowboys fans, I don't seem to recall any of us taunting before/after the game or carry on like a bunch of 12 year olds, in fact I think you will find the majority of us don't carry on like some of the other posters do, I have been posting in here long enough for people to know the cut of my gib, I don't need to post teenage rumour garbage. And as for a team that is dirty, all teams are just as bad as each other, we are no better or worse than anyone else, don't talk crap.

Anyways, on the subject of footy, we well and truly got outplayed today by a faster side, our outside backs gave the tigers well and truly too much room to move. Ty Williams just doesn't have the speed anymore to be able to contain faster men, he made some poor decisions today which cost us. I wish Henry would cut Manukafoa loose, he is useless. If he ever keeps that clown in the side over Rapira or Tamou, he needs his head read as they outplayed that guy 100 fold.

mepelthwack

Juniors
Farah a class above again, both in playing the game and in fighting! Up yours to the mongs that think he isn't tough enough.

That Rapira for Cowboys impressed me greatly. Good game, good player!

beave

Coach
Agreed, me thinks the club letting Tronc go to the UK was to free up some $$$ and a spot in the side for Rapira and Tamou. Tamou was very quiet today, but he is a gun as well.

again dribbling $hit.

You were the one going on about some crap about Webb wanting to take on Justin Poore, care to back that up with some evidence??????????? Or are we meant to take everything you say as gospel and bow down to your superior intelligence and knowledge of the game???? If you want to spruik off, back it up with some evidence you amoeba.

I couldn't give a to$$ what you think about me or the rest of the cowboys fans, I don't seem to recall any of us taunting before/after the game or carry on like a bunch of 12 year olds, in fact I think you will find the majority of us don't carry on like some of the other posters do, I have been posting in here long enough for people to know the cut of my gib, I don't need to post teenage rumour garbage. And as for a team that is dirty, all teams are just as bad as each other, we are no better or worse than anyone else, don't talk crap.

Anyways, on the subject of footy, we well and truly got outplayed today by a faster side, our outside backs gave the tigers well and truly too much room to move. Ty Williams just doesn't have the speed anymore to be able to contain faster men, he made some poor decisions today which cost us. I wish Henry would cut Manukafoa loose, he is useless. If he ever keeps that clown in the side over Rapira or Tamou, he needs his head read as they outplayed that guy 100 fold.

The thing about Webb was in the Telegraph today, mate. My apologies, it was White, not Poore. Here is a link for you too d*ckhead http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/webb-challenges-white-to-step-up/story-e6frexni-1225751720998

You talk about forum members carrying on and taunting etc? The subject is that IMO your team is full of lowlife scum who use cheap tactics. It's got more to do with people like you rubbishing my opinion when it is staring you right in the face. Where is any evidence from you to say any different?

As for your defence that all teams are as bad as one another?!!! wtf?!! It's been right in front of your eyes all week. Thurston kicking Williams in the head, I don't care if he was going for the ball, you don't swing your legs at players. Watts today, now I remember you saying it was a response to a Farah elbow? Would you have the same view on Whites hit on Price, a response to the knee in the tackle? I think not. Bowens elbow on Moltzen, there was another with a forearm from Tamou. This is just some of the stuff I can remember off the top of my head, from this week only! Your proving my point, your dismissing it because you can't stand to hear it. Beave and be quiet I say.

Last edited:

beave

Coach
hahaha, don't make me laugh, you couldn't even get the player right that Webb challenged, I will rubbish you when you are wrong, and quite frankly, you were. And then you have the gall to call me a d!ckhed!!!!! hahaha, good work champ.

Lowlife scum????...your club signed confirmed drug taking trash in Mitchell Sargent (and guess which club took the hard stance when they didn't have to in his case??? yeah it was us) your club also turned a blind eye to John's apparent long standing penchant for the eccies and god knows what else he would pump into his system to get through the day, throw in the Druggie O'davis and McDrugalls. Yeah, your club has been full of high standing citizens over the years, those in glass houses and all.

I couldn't even be bothered reading the rest of your diatribe, if you can't even get the Webb incident right, you aren't worth the time to read the rest.

Last edited:
hahaha, don't make me laugh, you couldn't even get the player right that Webb challenged, I will rubbish you when you are wrong, and quite frankly, you were. And then you have the gall to call me a d!ckhed!!!!! hahaha, good work champ.

Lowlife scum????...at least my club doesn't sign confirmed drug taking trash (Mitchell Sargent) and turn a blind eye to John's apparent penchant for the eccies and god knows what else he would pump into his system to get through the day, or the Druggie O'davis and McDrugalls. Yeah, your club is full of high standing citizens, those in glass houses and all.

I couldn't even be bothered reading the rest of your diatribe, if you can't even get the Webb incident right, you aren't worth the time to read the rest.

Haha! First of all, I don't care what you say about Newcastle. But if you want to move onto off field antics, your club did sign a player from the Bulldogs 2004 team (Coffs Harbour;-) get my drift?) Second of all, it doesn't matter who the hell Webb challenged, your using that to avoid the rest of it. You couldn't be bothered reading or you don't have an answer for it? As for you being right, I just backed up my own opinion with cold hard evidence. You can't dispute that. What did you back up your opinion with? Errr, every team plays like that. Yeah your right, Gidley needs to stop kicking guys in the head when they score tries.

Last edited:
Mitchell Sargent is an ex-cowboys player.

LOL!!!!!

MITCHELL SARGENT!!!

Cowboys are full of dickheads. Webb, Watts, Thurston. It's pretty much club culture.

Last edited:
LOL that is pretty funny. But that is all off field stuff, nothing to do with what I have been saying.
Cya beave, I'm going to let you work this one out on your on now. I've spoon fed you enough facts to prove my opinion.
Run along now.

P.S: Don't join a debating team, you'll ruin it.

Last edited:

beave

Coach
Haha! First of all, I don't care what you say about Newcastle. But your club did sign a player from the Bulldogs 2004 team (Coffs Harbour;-) get my drift?) Second of all, you couldn't be bothered reading or you don't have an answer for it? As for you being right, I just backed up my own opinion with cold hard evidence. You can't dispute that.

So it was proved that Thurston got up to no good in Coffs was it????? He got put on charges, spent time in jail????

Just because he came from the dogs 2004 team doesn't mean $hit. You gonna throw Hazem into that basket as well eh???? He was in the 2004 team.

And me being right about Webb, you were the one that spruiked off that he challenged Poore, not me, then you admitted you were wrong saying that it in fact was White, provided a link, and then had the audacty to call me the d!ckhead????

Geez I wonder why I couldn't be bothered reading any further on in your last post...........

beave

Coach
Mitchell Sargent is an ex-cowboys player.

LOL!!!!!

MITCHELL SARGENT!!!

Cowboys are full of dickheads. Webb, Watts, Thurston. It's pretty much club culture.

Are you as stupid as KP, read the comment on Sargent you mong.

your club signed confirmed drug taking trash in Mitchell Sargent (and guess which club took the hard stance when they didn't have to in his case??? yeah it was us)"

I don't know why I bother sometimes with this site.............

Last edited:
So it was proved that Thurston got up to no good in Coffs was it????? He got put on charges, spent time in jail????

Just because he came from the dogs 2004 team doesn't mean $hit. You gonna throw Hazem into that basket as well eh???? He was in the 2004 team.

And me being right about Webb, you were the one that spruiked off that he challenged Poore, not me, then you admitted you were wrong saying that it in fact was White, provided a link, and then had the audacty to call me the d!ckhead????

Geez I wonder why I couldn't be bothered reading any further on in your last post...........

There was a reason why the Bulldogs got rid of Thurston ;-)
The second part is embarrassing. All you talk about is me mistaking White for Poore :lol: It's got nothing to do with your players being grubby on-field and off-field :lol: You don't know what to say, face up to it. So if your not arguing about the incidents I mentioned involving players in your team....what are you arguing? What are you trying to say? :lol:

Last edited:

beave

Coach
There was a reason why the Bulldogs got rid of Thurston ;-)
The second part is embarrassing. All you talk about is me mistaking White for Poore :lol: It's got nothing to do with your players being grubby on-field and off-field :lol: Your don't know what to say, face up to it.

yeah, you've been great on the inside scoops tonight, (is it Poore, is it White) :sarcasm:

and now it has got to do with players being grubby off the field now, you said earlier that off field "stuff" didn't matter??? which is it genius???

I can't be bothered arguing with someone with the mentality of a 6 year old. In fact, I can't believe I retorted to your first BS post.

yeah, you've been great on the inside scoops tonight, (is it Poore, is it White) :sarcasm:

and now it has got to do with players being grubby off the field now, you said earlier that off field "stuff" didn't matter??? which is it genius???

I can't be bothered arguing with someone with the mentality of a 6 year old. In fact, I can't believe I retorted to your first BS post.

My god, still no challenging of my point. You saying I have the mentality of a 6 year old:lol: You just post irrelevant garbage. Beave the intelligent, sophisticated Cowboys supporter from Townsville :sarcasm: I posted facts and a point you couldn't deny. End of story! :D

Dee

Juniors
You stereotype a whole team by just a few players and their actions in the past week...I'd like you to name a single team in the comp who are full of absolute angels both on and off the field. I can't believe you are categorizing Bowen's 'elbow' as a dirty tactic, or playing the game in the wrong spirit. That is absolute garbage and you know it. It's not his nature to play dirty, and he was merely trying to get a quick play the ball. Bowen, along with the whole club, do an enormous amount of charity work and especially a great deal of work in indigenous communities.

I honestly don't see how you can categorize the cowboys as a dirty team full of scum bags. Webb, yeah fair enough, he isn't an angel, but in comparison to some other players in the comp, I dunno. Thurston's kick to the head in Origin is hardly a reason to label him a scum bag either...The cowboys are rarely having to deal with off field incidents either.

MacDougall

First Grade
You stereotype a whole team by just a few players and their actions in the past week...I'd like you to name a single team in the comp who are full of absolute angels both on and off the field. I can't believe you are categorizing Bowen's 'elbow' as a dirty tactic, or playing the game in the wrong spirit. That is absolute garbage and you know it. It's not his nature to play dirty, and he was merely trying to get a quick play the ball. Bowen, along with the whole club, do an enormous amount of charity work and especially a great deal of work in indigenous communities.

I honestly don't see how you can categorize the cowboys as a dirty team full of scum bags. Webb, yeah fair enough, he isn't an angel, but in comparison to some other players in the comp, I dunno. Thurston's kick to the head in Origin is hardly a reason to label him a scum bag either...The cowboys are rarely having to deal with off field incidents either.

I agree.

There we go. You make some good points. Focussing on the actual issue at hand rather than mouthing off about a mistake on who Carl Webb wanted to fight (beave) :lol: If you want to respond beave, challenge my opinion rather than call me every name under the sun and not refer to a negative point I was trying to make. Kudos to you. I still think they have been using cheap tactics on the field but I'll keep an eye on them in the next few weeks.

Last edited:

Latest posts